Hometalk.com

Thanksgiving Tablescape...Burlap and White Pumpkins

I love the contrast of elegant touches with rustic natural elements! Using my ruffled burlap table runner (tutorial on my blog) as a base, I layered in white pumpkins, gourds and bittersweet then added mercury glass and my mom's vintage silverware for some holiday sparkle! #falldecor

To see more: http://confessionsofaplateaddict.blogspot.com/2012/11/thanksgiving-tablescapeburlap-and-white.html

12 Comments Displaying 12 of 12 comments
  • Fabulous!! You've done it again Debbie! I love it all!
  • Thanks so much, Karen! :-)
  • Very pretty Debbie, I love it!
  • Thanks, Melissa!
  • Dianne Baytown, TX
    Such a lovely Thanksgiving table, obviously set with talent and lots of love for the season. I will not be in the states for this Thanksgiving, so I will just look and enjoy yours.
  • Thanks, Dianne! What a sweet comment! Enjoy your travels!
  • Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    Beautiful Debbie - Love the mixtures of gourds, pumpkins & burlap layered with the crystal, silver & china!! Well done!!
  • Thank you, Susan! :-)
  • Evey's Creations Califon, NJ
    so lovely!! :)
  • Thank you, Evey! :-)
  • Lauren Little Searcy, AR
    Just love your decor style!! So warm and inviting!:) @ Debbie @ confessions of a plate addict!