Power Up In Style: Hide the Cords and Keep Your Counters Clutter-Free

Organize 11.14.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
Maybe you've started your own business, or the company you work for lets you work from home a few days a week. Maybe, like the rest of us, you have TOO many hand held devices and charging time becomes a race for the next available outlet. If this sounds like you, you'll be excited to learn about these hot new products. Scroll through these pictures to find out about the latest and greatest ways to hide your power cords & even the power sources themselves!

I just added the Evoline USA product to my own new kitchen. Find out more about this and the other products here: http://www.randidestefano.com/power-up-in-sty...

• Evoline USA: The tilt-up top makes it easier be pulled up and pushed back into place. But the feature that really sets it apart...
  • Now you see it...
  • ...Now you don't! One of the first power and communication grommets to focus on the kitchen and home office is also from Mockett and Company. It's pop-up style allows you to plug in up to 3 cords.
  • This one by Mockett and Company is brand new to the market, and brings us the latest in clean lines and technology...wireless charging made easy. They have designed a power grid station built right into the lid.
  • Anna R
    Anna R Asheville, NC
    thanks they are a great idea
  • Clay B
    Clay B Chesapeake, VA
    I found these for $150, also has USB ports as well. I agree, I would use on desk, not in kitchen on counter anyway. This company has them on closeout; website says normally they sell only to business clients, but these are available to anyone. http://www.usfutaba.com/Product-Range/CLOSEOU...
  • LandlightS
    LandlightS Roswell, GA
    Clay...what you found is a commercial unit...... not only has outlets and a USB port, but it also has a Telephone, LAN and VGA (a 15 pin audio/video outlet) connections, a self contained circuit breaker (not GFCI protected) and a speaker and a
  • Clay B
    Clay B Chesapeake, VA
    Yes, you would need a GFCI type for a kitchen, but the others would be fine in an office I think. The VGA outlet is quickly becoming outdated.
  • Kelly S
    Kelly S Bremerton, WA
    I'm loving this for my craft room as well.
Authentic Living Interiors

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post