Hometalk.com

14 Comments Displaying 14 of 14 comments
  • Beautiful! Love the detail!
  • Beautiful simple and love your details.
  • Very pretty, love it!
  • Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    How absolutely beautiful!! I totally agree with you on the ruffle. It looks so much better using a double thickness instead of just a hemmed edge. Great Job!!
  • Mary Insana Pittsburgh, PA
    I would love to be able to have a pretty tree skirt. The last time I had a pretty one with pearls and sequins my cats bit most of them off :( Now its plain tree skirts for me.
  • Marg C Middletown, NY
    this skirt is beautiful! I love the little felt flowers and brown buttons! I agree with doubling up the material for the ruffle. It gives it a very nice finished look.
  • Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    Mary I. - BAAAAAAD KITTIES!! LOL This one doesn't have pearls & sequins so maybe it wouldn't be as enticing as one with lots of bling!!
  • Mary Insana Pittsburgh, PA
    They pick at everything especially our black "devil" kitty.
  • Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    Ohhhhh - that explains it!! Can't turn that devil into an angel, even @C'mas time huh???
  • Ellen H Cullman, AL
    Since you work with burlap, maybe you can help with my question in this post: http://www.hometalk.com/?sort=new#!/689468/q...
  • BEAUTIFUL!!
  • I LOVE this and it looks soo easy.I have a friend who makes burlap bags,so I'm going to share with her.I think that the skirt would really pop with red flowers too !! Thanks for this idea!
  • Linda Leyble Great River, NY
    very pretty! I will save this so I can remember it for Christmas!
  • Alice Wright Willard, OH
    This is really cute!