All-Natural Homemade Floor Cleaner

cleaners natural 05.12.15
The best homemade floor cleaner made with a few simple, all-natural ingredients to get your floors clean and streak-free! Also works as a great all-purpose cleaner for counters, mirrors, appliances, etc. With nearly 500k pins on Pinterest, this one's a keeper!
  • Homemade Floor Cleaner - before/after shots of our dark laminate wood floors
  • This floor cleaner also doubles as a great all-purpose cleaner! I use it on my counters (NOT granite!), mirrors, and even our stainless steel appliances!
  • Use a microfiber cloth wrapped over a Swiffer (or similar sweeper). Better yet, you can purchase a Libman or Vileda mop with a refillable compartment for your homemade cleaner!

To see more: http://naturesnurtureblog.com/2012/04/19/homemade-floor-all-purpose-cleaner/

• Nature's Nurture
    Because pets walk on the floor that's being cleaned, and then lick their paws, fur, etc. we have to be very careful when using essential oils on floor surfaces. Essential oils can be harmful to cats, especially. Some oils seem to be ok to be used on
  • GG
    GG Sisseton, SD
    For the time being, I have discovered what works for me. Simple alcohol sprayed on a microfiber cloth on my swiffer duster. I was worried about straight alcohol, but I know the instructions for laminate flooring it says you can use fingernail polish
  • Kim Pratt
    Kim Pratt Triangle, VA
    @hometalk So what's the best cleaner AND shiner for regular hard wood floors? I have been using a shark to clean it and then reapplying shine separately but have been sick for 2 months and they look horrible...
    • Sherrie
      Sherrie Nixa, MO
      If your buying it Bona. And a micro fiber mop. If your cleaning it natural a drop or two of dish soap in a bucket of water wring as much water out as possible. Then mop, rinse remember wringing as much water out as possible. Then dry. Don't leave
  • Debbeaslin
    Debbeaslin Salt Lake City, UT
    great for homes without carpet
  • Amy W.
    Amy W. Clermont, FL
    So once again you have to go to the blog to find out what this miracle cleaner is?? Another attempt to get more "hits" on a blog, l really liked Hometalk a lot better when it was about real people posting real diy projects and household tips that showed
    • Betty
      Betty Saint Louis, MO
      Amy W. I totally agree with Amy W. I find it irritating to read a post that directs me to a blog when the information could be conveyed in the post.
Nature's Nurture