Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home
Cool Projects 02.18.13

Easy Antique Paint Treatment

Create an antique look on painted furniture by layering several colours of paint. In these photos the headboard is first painted white and then blue, grey and taupe are applied using a cloth dipped in paint to create a timeworn look of layered paint.
Time: 30 Minutes Cost: $10 Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://designdreamsbyanne.blogspot.ca/2012/11/giving-vintage-door-headboard-antique.html

2 Comments Displaying 2 of 2 comments
  • Terri J
    Terri J York, PA
    Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting this. I am trying to get an authentic aged headboard, but this will work on what I have until that day arrives!!!
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
  • Anne @ DesignDreams by Anne
    Awesome! (and I hope you find exactly what you're looking for, too)
Anne @ DesignDreams by Anne
  • Likes

South Shore Shabby Shack Cindy buchanan Brenda F Dana Robinson Sheila Beckie @ Infarrantly Creative Marg C Terri J Amanda Stacey Molesky Gina DeLara

Join the home and garden knowledge hub. It's free & easy and only takes a second!