Mini (Faux) Pallet Art DIY | Hometalk
3.3K Views

Mini (Faux) Pallet Art DIY

3.3K Views
Make your own mini - and faux - pallet art with popsicle sticks! Huh?? Yes, you read that correctly! Pallet art is such a hot trend right now, and my favorite pieces are those that are truly handmade, versus the mass-produced knock-offs that are beginning to pop up in catalogs and home decor stores. I came across an awesome tutorial on Pinterest (link available on my blog), and it inspired me to make my own mini version of pallet art using popsicle sticks, or craft sticks as they're called in the big-box craft supply stores.
  • mini faux pallet art diy, crafts
  • mini faux pallet art diy, crafts
  • mini faux pallet art diy, crafts
  • mini faux pallet art diy, crafts

To see more: http://petscribbles.blogspot.com/2012/08/mini-faux-pallet-art-diy.html

Have Questions About This Post?

• Kristen
    Kristen Spirit Lake, ID

The quote is by Dr. Robert H Schuller. It is taken from one of his sermons when I was a little girl. It taught us to make the most of any situation. Even when things dark and rocky you can still become a beautiful brightly colored flower.

• Laura, Pet Scribbles
      Laura, Pet Scribbles Little Egg Harbor, NJ

@Kristen Thanks so much for giving me the origin of this quote, which has always been one of my favorites! Your description makes the quote even better!

• Lisa House
    Lisa House Vickery, OH

Very cool

• Jessica Gensmer
    Jessica Gensmer Minneapolis, MN

I LOVE this. Thanks so much for sharing!!! I've been struggling trying to find a way to use my cameo on interesting backgrounds and this definitely does it!

• Laura, Pet Scribbles

@Jessica Gensmer I'm so glad! Hope you'll share a picture of what you create as I'd love to see!

• S.Harley
    S.Harley Burbank, CA

Great project--love what you did!

• Nicole Bernier-Hemmings

my jaw just dropped! thanks for posting this is on my to-do list this weekend yay!

­