Hometalk.com

12 Comments Displaying 12 of 12 comments
  • Pat aka Queen of Thrift Scottsboro, AL
    Gorgeous! I don't know how you get so much done in such a short time! You are a great inspiration! I love decorating for Christmas.... I'm starting today! Thanks for sharing all your talents with us!
  • Angie W Columbus, OH
    Thank you...I needed some cheering up...This is exquisite...
  • Redheadcandecorate.com Lake Orion, MI
    Thank you Pat & Angie! You guys cheer me up!!!
  • I love it, Julie! You're inspiring me to try some new decor this year. How do you keep your greenery fresh?
  • Redheadcandecorate.com Lake Orion, MI
    Good question Sharon...I don't! You would be surprised how long those needles stay green. However, I do know that you can mist it, but be careful to turn lights off first. Also- Don't put lights near dry needles. I don't keep this on long...just a couple
  • Karen P Brick, NJ
    beautiful!

• Deborah S Ossineke, MI
    I love the lights under the bulbs! Very pretty :)
  • Linnea Krones Houston, TX
    I like the touch of nature.
  • BEAUTIFUL! I love the touch of lights too! :)
  • Melissa K Blythewood, SC
    Gorgeous and elegant! I like your style
  • Redheadcandecorate.com Lake Orion, MI
    Sharon...I should have misted the branches!!! They did not last!! EEEK!
  • Therese C Greenfield, IA
    I have actually sprayed my greenery with clear coat (from the craft store) and it stayed green until I was ready to take it down. These are beautiful and I have done much the same with unfinished wooden bird feeders I purchased at Dollar General for $8