Rustic Old White Ladder Shelf

Ladders 07.27.14

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
This is not something that hasn't already be done. Ladder decor has been around in country homes for many, many years. I just wanted to post some pics of the one that I've had around for a while now. Of course I don't have a pic of it in it's natural color, but that isn't too hard to picture, now is it?

Here it is, now, after I gave it a white, dry brush, aging. See my blog post here: http://sweetinspirationsbyjpdesigns.blogspot....

• See my blog post here:

To see more:

• Tanya
    Tanya Australia
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    Ooh - I love this!
  • Bernice H
    Bernice H New York, NY
    Miriam I I love this too!!! This is really sweet! and looks easy! Sending it on to my friends! My friend is doing beadboard on her sons' bathroom this week, how cool to put his shaving collection etc on this!
Sweet Inspirations by JP

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post