• Marcy
    Marcy Rogers City, MI
    These are very pretty
  • Shaz Mahmood
    Shaz Mahmood Pakistan
    What is mod podge n where to find
    • Sandy Pierce
      Sandy Pierce Pittsburg, KS
      @ Shaz Mahmood Its a thicker glue similar to what we use in school. It can be found in any craft store or Iam sure Amazon.com might have it
    • Cleona
      Cleona Cincinnati, OH
      Michael's. Craft store or anywhere crafts are sold.
  • Jan
    jan Sanford, FL
    Walmart and Michaels and many craft stores---and i coated over the Epson salt with another coat of Mod podge---it looks awful at first but dries overnight---
  • Janet Rodgers
    Janet Rodgers United Kingdom
    Please explain what Mod Podge actually is, like Shaz Mahmood, I don't live in US, so have no idea what it is! Of course, we may be able to buy it under a different name if someone can explain what it is, what it does?
    • Patchworkgirl
      patchworkgirl West Sacramento, CA
      Mod podge is like a very thick white glue. The name means "modern decoupage."
  • Joanne
    Joanne Canada
    Or you can make your own Modge Podge..................one part white school glue to one part water. I made my own for this project and it turned out great! I'd show you a pic but the gift is still wrapped up.
  • Victoria Becker
    Victoria Becker Lansing, IL
    @Janet Rodgers - Mod Podge was originally used in decoupage. It is a type of glue/sealer. Check local retailers or online for a substance in your part of the world that is traditionally used in decoupage and you will have the same thing. If your part of
  • Chris
    Chris Fenton, MO
    Do you think that silver sharpies would work for the snowflakes?
  • Diena Cameron
    Diena Cameron Kelseyville, CA
    Love this idea, and i thought i had seen every mason jar luminary craft possible. Thanks for the great idea.
  • Lorraine Hartman
    Lorraine Hartman Frederick, MD
    Love this idea.
  • Maggie
    maggie United Kingdom
    what is mod poge never heard of it before thanks
  • Cherie
    Cherie Ashland, MO
    Hobby lobby has the mod poge
  • Patchworkgirl
    patchworkgirl West Sacramento, CA
    You can but mod podge at Wal-Mart, Michael's, Beverly's, JoAnn, and most craft/at/hobby stores. Great home recipes up there! :-)
  • Wanda sinnema
    Wanda sinnema Seattle, WA
    Maggie, ,,,"old school/ traditional" decoupage is a series of glue, sand, glue, sand repeated times, you finally end up with a glass like finish, adding pieces with each layer, it has a depth you don't see in this type of art. ,A very slow process. MOD
  • Maggie
    maggie United Kingdom
    Thanks everyone will have a look and see if I can find it as I have never heard of it in UK. x
Ginger @ GingerSnapCrafts.com