How to Save Money and Live Without Cable

08.06.15
  • Bernice H
    Bernice H Palm Desert, CA
    We are facing this dilemma again, our cable bill just went up to 171(including a LOYALTY discount of 30 dollars, wow! big deal.)?)..from 140, before that it was 120, this is for all 3. Now we are again researching HOW to beat the system ...again! We
  • KMS Woodworks
    KMS Woodworks Nederland, CO
    Bernice H If your internet is above 1.5 mbps or so you can stream content through there...most news stations have a highlights or a live stream now and then, I have watched a few
  • Bernice H
    Bernice H Palm Desert, CA
    KMS Woodworks Yes Kev, we also have Netflix, I tried hulu and didn't find much I was willing to pay another few dollars for. We have 5 mps, and I understand we can somehow connect the
  • Pat S
    Pat S Titusville, FL
    Bernice H I will eventually go to an outside antenna, meanwhile rabbit ears = no monthly cost. I just have AT&T computer service at $30/month and through my computer I get Vonage
  • Lisa M
    Lisa M Mount Pleasant, SC
    Roku is the way to go, along with a outdoor antenna. The Roku is pretty easy to set up if you have wifi, we have Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime and antenna- do not miss cable and their outrageous prices.
Ann Marie