Hometalk.com

25 Comments Displaying 15 of 25 comments | See Previous
  • Redfly Creations Forney, TX
    Another creative masterpiece!
  • Laura, Pet Scribbles Little Egg Harbor, NJ
    Thanks everyone for your comments! Definitely let me know if any of you make these - I'd love to see them! I'm thinking of make some in "holiday" colors for Christmas too, at least doing so IS on my ever-growing long list of things to do before the
  • Debi V Oxnard, CA
    very pretty, dryer sheets are supposed to keep mosquitoes away. So, double duty!
    I forgot about that, Debi! Not sure how effective these particular flowers might be, once they are tea-stained and then sprayed with dye... Plus these flowers need to be made from "used" dryer sheets, versus the fresh and unused dryer sheets, but who
  • Love the colors you used!
  • Marg C Middletown, NY
    these are beautiful Laura...I have 3 small grapevine wreaths and had no idea what to do with them. thank you for sharing !
    Thanks Sharon and Marg! :)
  • Terri J York, PA
    I went "dumpster diving" in my downstairs trash can, and came up w/ 7 used sheets from this past week. How many more to go? My twig wreath is about 15"?
  • wow. great idea. You would never know they are dryer sheets.
    Terri - I use 3 dryer sheets per flower, so I needed 9 sheets for the 3 flowers that I attached to my grapevine wreath. I guess that means more laundry! LOL
    Thanks Jenny and Gail! :)
  • Joan Hartly, DE
    Great idea! Thanks for sharing. Who knew??? I'll have to get my friends to collect sheets for me. tyvm
    Glad you like this idea, Joan! I've been thinking of making a large bouquet in fun colors for the Spring and Summer, but I've got more loads of laundry to do, first! LOL
  • Paula Chapman Lincolnton, NC
    Love this idea!!! Thank you Laura for sharing...I have 2 grapevine weaths that need this!!!
    Oooh Paula - definitely come back and share a link or picture so I can see the results if you make them! :)