Hometalk.com

11.18.12

My table is all set for Thanksgiving!

I combined my collection of Antique Brown Transferware china, with multiple Ironstone pieces. I also layered vintage linens and dried Hydrangeas from my garden. I've got more pics on my blog.

To see more: http://www.graphicsfairy-diy.com/2012/11/my-thanksgiving-table.html

12 Comments Displaying 12 of 12 comments
  • At The Picket Fence Florence, KY
    That is absolutely beautiful Karen! :-) ~Vanessa
  • Mary Beth Coraopolis, PA
    Lovely!
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    Gorgeous!!
  • Thanks so much At The Picket Fence - Vanessa, Mary Beth & Miriam I!! I'm so happy that you all liked it!
  • Redfly Creations Forney, TX
    Very elegant. Good job kids!
  • Teresa Murfreesboro, TN
    It's beautiful.
  • Jami @ An Oregon Cottage Pleasant Hill, OR
    I'm using hydrangeas, too! It's great how the colors are so muted and pick up the browns from the transferware. And I love the colors of your pumpkins - it all goes so nicely. :)
  • Kristen @ The Modage Cott... Charlottesville, VA
    Elegant simplicity at its best! Love the different heights of the pumpkins and the touch of brown in your china - it plays off of the dining chairs wonderfully!
  • Organized Clutter International Falls, MN
    Love the neutral pumpkins/gourds with the hydrangeas.
  • Thanks Redfly Creations, Teresa, Jami @ An Oregon Cottage, Kristen @ The Modage Cottage, & Organized Clutter!! I really appreciate all of your kind comments!
  • I love the neutral colors...just beautiful Karen!
  • Thank you Penny's Vintage Home !
  • Likes

A Nest for All Seasons Trish F Stacey Jamala W Sharon @ mrs. hines class Kristen @ The Modage Cottage Debby Jami @ An Oregon Cottage Jaderbomb Mary Beth Susan Mouton