Reclaimed wood flooring made from pallets and such

decorating Yesterday
So I'm not cool enough to post a cool pallet project like so many other Hometalkers have done. But this is almost as cool - I happened across this amazing flooring made from pallets, shipping crates and other used wood. It looks fantastic and seems to be pretty well-liked:

http://viridianwood.com/

• Steve G
    Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    Susan, I think you're right. It's probably only meant to hold little stuff. And I'm not really that worried about it. It's basically doing the job.
  • LeAnn O
    LeAnn O Sioux Falls, SD
    Steve this is beautiful! I want to do this to my whole house and I can get the pallets to do it. Do you nail or screw it to the floor any instructions that you can give would be helpful.thanks
  • Steve G
    Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    Hi LeAnn O, I honestly don't know how you would go about making flooring from regular pallets. I think that would be quite a challenge. This is a manufactured product from a
  • Rancher Girl
    Rancher Girl Perry, OK
    We did a pallet wood floor in our home and LOVE IT!!!
  • Kristin Topping
    Kristin Topping Aliso Viejo, CA
    All your hard work is beautiful and impressive! Love the flooring ideas. Its look awesome. A certified Flooring Services can bring unrivaled value to your future projects. Thanks for nice view.
Steve G