Turning Thrift Store Wine Bottles into Lamps

Indoor projects 08.12.15
We stumbled across this bunch of bottles at a Goodwill store and couldn't pass them up. They were just so beautiful. With a simple bottle kit and a shade they easily become beautiful lamps similar to Pottery Barn and Ballard has but at a HUGE savings.
  • A simple lamp kit transforms these beautiful bottles into a lamps.
  • Thrift Store wine bottles and an inexpensive lamp kit are all you need to create a lamp that compares to those sold at Pottery Barn and Ballard for upwards of $99 for the smallest available.

To see more: http://ponderedprimedperfected.blogspot.com/2011/12/glass-wine-bottles.html

• Reba Savage
    Reba Savage Monticello, KY
    really nice
  • Darlenegreen
    Darlenegreen Austria
    I saw one that had a fish aquarium in the bottom part and it was sooooooooo cool... wonder how you do that?
  • Angelina
    angelina San Diego, CA
    I saw a chandelier once. I saved wine bottles. I cleaned them (lots of work) but after a while, I just put them in the recycling can. I never found the "How to" I would love to make it. Anyone can help?
  • Sara Adams Vieira
    These two water bottles were next to a bin. We transformed them into these lamps (on the left of the photo)
  • Sara Adams Vieira
    Thank you, all the materials except the backsplash tiles were recycled materails, doors, windows, etc made into kitchen cabinets
Sherry C

Search Feedback