Hometalk.com

12 Comments Displaying 12 of 12 comments
  • Becky Blair, NE
    I've been collecting so many large wine bottles lately that my hubby started buying his every day wine in the boxes. He thinks we've run out of places to put the empties.
  • Sherry C Portland, OR
    Ah, poor mice! I think these bottles are so pretty. Especially the gorgeous blue-green color they have. Tell your hubby for me, ain't nothing wrong with wine from a box from time to time!
  • Vicki Smyrna, GA
    love that idea. maybe will do that to change my old parlor lamp to keep it's globe that has pretty painted flower designs on that glass.
  • Storywood Designs Raleigh, NC
    I love this idea! And lucky duck for scoring all that at Goodwill!
  • sixteenfourteen Reston, VA
    WOW! I've never seen a score like that at Goodwill. Your project is awesome. :)
  • Peggy Valparaiso, IN
    i love lamp ideas. This o0ne is awesome. I made a hanging lamp out of a metal strainer.
  • Prickly Banana Dayton, OH
    These are such a great find!! You re one lucky duck....these sell for hundreds on ebay! I have never been able to find these anywhere, I always keep my eyes open at yard sales etc. Nice Job!!
  • Love these!
  • Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    I absolutely love wine bottles. I have that motif in my house in a couple of places. Last Thanksgiving we shared a bottle of wine with my daughter and family. For Christmas, she put a small string of white lights inside and gave it to me for a present! I
  • Sherry C Portland, OR
    Jeanette S ~ that all sounds so lovely! I still have several bottles I could fill with lights! Unfortunately these already had lost their labels when we found them.
  • Reba Savage Monticello, KY
    really nice
  • Darlenegreen Austria
    I saw one that had a fish aquarium in the bottom part and it was sooooooooo cool... wonder how you do that?