Turning Thrift Store Wine Bottles into Lamps

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
We stumbled across this bunch of bottles at a Goodwill store and couldn't pass them up. They were just so beautiful. With a simple bottle kit and a shade they easily become beautiful lamps similar to Pottery Barn and Ballard has but at a HUGE savings.
  • A simple lamp kit transforms these beautiful bottles into a lamps.
  • Thrift Store wine bottles and an inexpensive lamp kit are all you need to create a lamp that compares to those sold at Pottery Barn and Ballard for upwards of $99 for the smallest available.

To see more: http://ponderedprimedperfected.blogspot.com/2011/12/glass-wine-bottles.html

• Reba Savage
    Reba Savage Monticello, KY
    really nice
  • Darlenegreen
    Darlenegreen Austria
    I saw one that had a fish aquarium in the bottom part and it was sooooooooo cool... wonder how you do that?
  • Angelina
    angelina San Diego, CA
    I saw a chandelier once. I saved wine bottles. I cleaned them (lots of work) but after a while, I just put them in the recycling can. I never found the "How to" I would love to make it. Anyone can help?
  • Sara Adams Vieira
    These two water bottles were next to a bin. We transformed them into these lamps (on the left of the photo)
  • Sara Adams Vieira
    Thank you, all the materials except the backsplash tiles were recycled materails, doors, windows, etc made into kitchen cabinets
Sherry C

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post