Bird Seed Wreath

birds 08.11.15
Recipe:

4 cups of wild bird seed

1/2 cup of warm water

1 envelope of Knox gelatin

3/4 a cup of flour

bundt pan

nonstick spray

3 tbl. light corn syrup

whisk

wooden spoon

newspaper

• 1. Spray your bundt pan with nonstick spray. 2. Mix your Knox gelatin with 1/2 cup of warm water, whisk until mixed. Then whisk in the flour and corn syrup 1. Spray your bundt pan with nonstick...
  • 3. Add your bird seed and stir coating the seed well with a wooden spoon. Then pour it into your greased bundt pan
  • . Press mixture firmly
  • 5.Leave mixture in bundt pan to completely hardened overnight it will come right out of the you pan.
  • 6. I used some fabric strips ripping it to tie a ribbon around it and add and add a bow. Hang it in an area that won't be exposed to the rain.

To see more: http://annaslittlebit.blogspot.com/search/label/bird%20seed

• Your Petal Memories
    Your Petal Memories Palm Bay, FL
    Do these hold up in the humid Fl weather?
  • Your Petal Memories
    Your Petal Memories Palm Bay, FL
    Thank you so much, will give them a try. We have lots of birds where we live on the preserve.
  • Valerie
    Valerie Lakeland, FL
    My birds will love this!!! Thanks for sharing!!
  • Barbara Cully
    Barbara Cully Mountain Dale, NY
    I made some smaller birdseed "ornaments' in cookie cutters for christmas gifts..everyone loved them!
  • Theresa
    Theresa Canada
    I love this idea. All my neighbours have all kinds of bird feeders, houses, etc. and the birds are all like little pigs. In a half of a day they can polish off a whole feeder of loose seed. If it is packed in there like that they would have to work at it
Anna Hanley

Search Feedback