Dining Room- a work in Progress | Hometalk
665 Views
0

Dining Room- a work in Progress

665 Views
0
I finished the first step of painting my dining room walls. Now I just have to stencil the green wall and paint the trim. What do you think? Opinions please!

To see more: http://sweetparrishplace.blogspot.com/2012/11/update-on-dining-room-progress.html

Have Questions About This Post?

• Trent-Tonya Sharp
    Trent-Tonya Sharp Franklinton, LA

cant wait to see sounds great

• Steve G
    Steve G Fort Collins, CO

If you are looking for a lot of feedback about your dining room, it's a little hard to tell from these photos, with all the different lighting, what color the walls are. Not sure if that helps.

• Jeanette S
    Jeanette S Atlanta, GA

I like the green wall and the light color with the darker floor and dark furniture. Since this appears to be a multipurpose room, you did a great job of having the right size furniture. Since the table cannot be centered under the chandelier, you

• Nicki Parrish @ Sweet Parrish Place
    Nicki Parrish @ Sweet... Bridgeport, WV

@Jeanette- Thanks for the advice! I have plans to move the light so that it is centered over the table. This dining room is a work in progress and there is still much to be done. Getting the walls painted was just the first thing check off on my

• Nicki Parrish @ Sweet Parrish Place
    Nicki Parrish @ Sweet... Bridgeport, WV

@Steve G- Sorry, the actual paint colors are in my blog post, which is linked to this post.

­