Hometalk.com

5 Comments Displaying 5 of 5 comments
  • Trent-Tonya Sharp Franklinton, LA
    cant wait to see sounds great
  • Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    If you are looking for a lot of feedback about your dining room, it's a little hard to tell from these photos, with all the different lighting, what color the walls are. Not sure if that helps.
  • Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    I like the green wall and the light color with the darker floor and dark furniture. Since this appears to be a multipurpose room, you did a great job of having the right size furniture. Since the table cannot be centered under the chandelier, you might
  • @Jeanette- Thanks for the advice! I have plans to move the light so that it is centered over the table. This dining room is a work in progress and there is still much to be done. Getting the walls painted was just the first thing check off on my list. I
  • @Steve G- Sorry, the actual paint colors are in my blog post, which is linked to this post.
  • Likes

Jeanette S Jo prentice Jamala W Cindi Ormond Humphrey Christine Dorton