Hometalk.com

Chalkboard Ideas 12.30.13

Magnetic chalkboard desk

I finally finished a project - I painted the top of my son's little desk with magnetic primer and chalkboard paint, and added a special message for Susan S.
29 Comments Displaying 15 of 29 comments | See Previous
  • Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    I JUST THIS MINUTE POSTED Miriam I !!
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    Oh, good Susan S lol. Isn't it adorable? I love this. :)
  • Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    Miriam I - IT ABSOLUTELY IS!! ;~)
  • Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    It was really easy. I was almost embarrassed to post it when everyone else posts such professional-grade work. But I knew you would get a kick out of the message, Susan S
  • Morena Hockley San Antonio, TX
    Too cute!
  • Sharron W Memphis, TN
    Susan S , I was the 2nd comment and TAGGED you....I thought that WAS an SOS....LOL
  • Becky Blair, NE
    Actually I think you were the first to comment Sharron. And Steve had already tagged her. Maybe I should have texted her. :^{ My bad!
  • Susan S , isn't it nice to feel so loved?! :) Steve G - your son is absolutely adorable, love the extra pictures you posted- I'm not a grandma yet, but I could practice a pinch or two on those cheeks!
  • Carroll A Coos Bay, OR
    Oh My! Kiss those cheeks! He is so cute! What a great idea for kids!
  • Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    Thanks everybody. And don't worry - those cheeks get plenty of kisses and pinches.
  • Becky Blair, NE
    I bet they do!
  • Where is Susan S.? She's been MIA for a day or so now!
  • Ellen H Cullman, AL
    Last I heard from her, Susan S has been busy putting up her Christmas decorations.
  • Becky Blair, NE
    She replied here at least three times already.
  • Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    Ahhhh - Steve G , you sure know the way to all the HT Ladies Hearts - just post an impossibly cute kid with apple dumpling cheeks!! I AM SOOOOO FEELIN' THE LOVE!! Steve, don't ever let me hear you