Christmas Glitter Pillow

Christmas 09.21.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
I got the opportunity to try the Tulip Fashion Glitter Transfer Sheetsfollow from I Love to Create. I am kind of going through a glitter phase so I was excited to try these out. In my mind the only way I would purchase these were if they could be cut out with my Silhouette Cameo since my cutting skills are a close second to a kindergartner. On the package it said it worked with most paper punches and die cutters. While the Silhouette Cameo isn't exactly a die cutter it does cut dies so I thought I would give it a try. After many craft fails I finally figured out the key to using these with the Cameo. Happy, happy, joy, joy!

To see more:

Beckie @ Infarrantly Creative

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post