A bathroom makeover... minus Mr. 'Big Honkin' Vanity'.

interesting 7 days ago
I use to detest this bathroom. So much so, that I had the guys throw the big ugly vanity to the curb. It was like a ray of sunshine came down because the room doubled in size and I knew I could do something cool with it. And the rest is history.

#BeforeandAfter

#StorageSolutions

#HomeAccessores

#SmallSpaces

#Makeover

#BathroomIdeas

To see more: http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/2012/11/a-bathroom-with-ladder-and-famous.html

• Jean
    Jean Butte, MT
    Well, I'm jealous of all that room you have. After I put that big vanity in my bathroom, I had a "doh!" moment. I realized I could have/should have just put two pedestal sinks in there! Doh!
  • Wendy D
    Wendy D Hubbard, OH
    Oh my! I absolutely love it!!! I'm positive that the hooks are broken, I have that same problem with my 2 boys!! Just beautiful!!!
  • Cecilia Bramhall
    Cecilia Bramhall Pflugerville, TX
    wow! What a transformation!!
  • Elaine Simmons
    Elaine Simmons Florence, AZ
    It is very pretty but I have used a sink like that at my son,s house and it was not practical. There was no place to sit anything when getting ready. Personally, I would never put a sink in like that but I hope you like yours!
  • Julz Goldfarb-Carver
    Julz Goldfarb-Carver Indialantic, FL
    I agree with Elaine.I just moved into my new house from a house that I thought that had a small bathroom and didn't think the next place I'd move into could possibly an even smaller bathroom. Well I was wrong! I have a pedestal sink in my new bathroom
  • Focal Point Hardware
    Focal Point Hardware Brooklyn, NY
    Great job! You really opened up the space, and it looks awesome!
  • Carol
    Carol Henderson, NV
    Beautiful bathroom! I love the wall color. Can you tell me what paint you used?
  • Carol Jones Palmer Young
    Love it! The wood window shutter is an awesome accent!
  • Candy Yllt
    Candy Yllt Santa Monica, CA
    excellent job!!! I just saw this blog on bathroom makeovers and that (coupled with your post) gave me some inspiration! https://lotplans.com/blog/20-luxury-bathroom...
  • Side Effect
    Side Effect Australia
    Great Job! I like it. (y)
  • Summer Design Lab
    Nice makeover.. Good job!!
  • Get Back Your Ex
    Get Back Your Ex Panama City, FL
    Good job
  • Chessapp
    Chessapp Scottsdale, AZ
    Well done. Such an inspirational post on bathroom makeover..
  • Cory Schaefer
    I have now found what to do with the ladder that came with my kids bunk beds.
  • Sahirah Fox
    Sahirah Fox Henderson, NC
    Loving the ladder I that you used as a Towel Bar. I am real sick of all the clean towels being used and thrown of my Shower Glass Doors. I am definitely going to try this! Great work! God bless your ability to repurpose and thing "outside" the box!
FunkyJunk Interiors - Donna