Hometalk.com

Ideas 04.11.14

A bathroom makeover... minus Mr. 'Big Honkin' Vanity'.

I use to detest this bathroom. So much so, that I had the guys throw the big ugly vanity to the curb. It was like a ray of sunshine came down because the room doubled in size and I knew I could do something cool with it. And the rest is history.

#BeforeandAfter

#StorageSolutions

#HomeAccessores

#SmallSpaces

#Makeover

#BathroomIdeas

To see more: http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/2012/11/a-bathroom-with-ladder-and-famous.html

15 Comments Displaying 15 of 15 comments
  • Nancy @ ArtsyChicksRule Virginia Beach, VA
    I just love "before and afters"! And this is a great one. Your bathroom is beautiful!
  • Creatively Living Richland, WA
    LOVE this bathroom makeover! You somehow made the "junk" look chic!
  • Wow! What a difference with the the new vanity. I love the color palette too.
  • wow!. ¡Me encanta!. Está precioso. Seguir a Donna es un gusto.
  • Trent-Tonya Sharp Franklinton, LA
    love it great job :) i want to make the crate storage with the tag plate on it so my question is did you rust it yourself or was it already like that? i have one but it is not rusted if you rusted it yourself how did you do it ?
  • Beautiful! All of it!
  • Ellen Johnson Colorado Springs, CO
    It's gorgeous...but a practical question...where do you store your hairbrush, makeup, toothbrush and other essential clobber?
  • Jean Butte, MT
    It looks great! Oddly enough I just added a big honkin' vanity to my tiny bathroom. I love the storage and double sinks.
  • Terri J York, PA
    Love your entire "new bathroom." I remember when you just had the t.p. w/ license plate displayed. It's great to see the entire room now - wondeful job!!!
  • Jean , not all large vanities are bad ones, I'm truly jealous of your newfound space and I'm sure it's gorgeous! The one I had in this tiny little bathroom was simply not working out. :) Thank-you everyone!
  • Jean Butte, MT
    Well, I'm jealous of all that room you have. After I put that big vanity in my bathroom, I had a "doh!" moment. I realized I could have/should have just put two pedestal sinks in there! Doh!
  • Wendy D Hubbard, OH
    Oh my! I absolutely love it!!! I'm positive that the hooks are broken, I have that same problem with my 2 boys!! Just beautiful!!!
  • Cecilia Bramhall Pflugerville, TX
    wow! What a transformation!!
  • Elaine Simmons Florence, AZ
    It is very pretty but I have used a sink like that at my son,s house and it was not practical. There was no place to sit anything when getting ready. Personally, I would never put a sink in like that but I hope you like yours!
  • Julz Goldfarb-Carver Indialantic, FL
    I agree with Elaine.I just moved into my new house from a house that I thought that had a small bathroom and didn't think the next place I'd move into could possibly an even smaller bathroom. Well I was wrong! I have a pedestal sink in my new bathroom