Watch Today's Hometalk Hangout at 3:00 P.M. EST!

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
Exciting news! Do you want to watch Karen - The Graphics Fairy LIVE today? She is sharing her techniques for printing graphics onto almost any surface. All you need to do is click on this link at 3:00 p.m. EST to watch! I will be there, along with FunkyJunk Interiors - Donna to ask tons of questions :-) Hope to see you there!
  • Tricia @ Simplicity In The South
    Thank you so much for the link! I've been wanting to try the transfer paper and now I know which one to buy. Coincidence, I used Karen's "Joy To The World" graphic that she showed in the video in my post on Monday! I used it to print on burlap. Can't
  • Laura Garcia
    Laura Garcia Danville, CA
    Awesome video! So fun to watch you ladies "in person" rather than just seeing your little 1 inch head shot! Love the tutorial and will definately be trying some of these inspiring methods for graphics transferring. Thanks for posting and sharing!!
    Betsy Atlanta, GA
    It is a wonderful video! It's fun to see all the great ideas! Thanks for the shout out on graphic transfers, Anita! :-)
  • Karen - The Graphics Fairy
    Anita @ Cedar Hill Ranch Oh weird, I think you did post this already, because I remember responding to it! Anyway, thanks again Anita, I hope you have fun trying out the techniques!
  • Bernice H
    Bernice H New York, NY
    I am such a dweeb, I was thinking of the time difference ..3pm NY being 6pm here..dweeb was as Miriam I said, 3 pm is nooooon here! Going back to bed!!
Miriam I

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post