Hometalk.com

01.24.14

My Rustic and Cozy Christmas Mantel...Burlap and Plaid

It's a homespun Christmas at my house this year with a handmade wreath and stockings using two of my favorites...burlap and plaid! Head over to my blog for a closer look plus links to instructions for the wreath and stockings! http://confessionsofaplateaddict.blogspot.co...
15 Comments Displaying 15 of 15 comments
  • This is so pretty! I love burlap and plaid too : )
  • Thanks so much! So glad that you like it!
  • I can't find words to describe how your mantel makes me feel....so I'll just say that I absolutely love it!
  • Thanks, Sharon! :-)
  • Storywood Designs Raleigh, NC
    Absolutely gorgeous! I love it!!
  • Lori P Colfax, LA
    I love your Christmas mantle. Our of all the ones I've seen this year, this one is my favorite!!! Great job.
  • Adventures in Decorating Little River, SC
    Rustic and cozy is the perfect description! It so full in tradition ... love that. The plaid fabric was a perfect choice ... love how it all ties in with your table centerpiece. Happy Holidays!
  • Thanks so much, ladies! :-)
  • Organized Clutter International Falls, MN
    You know I love it!
  • Thanks, Carlene! :-)
  • Honeybear Lane Lehi, UT
    Very Pretty! I also did burlap and plaid this year!
  • Thank you! Love your pretty tree! Merry Christmas!
  • I absolutely love your entire room. I love the display with the blue ginger jar. I too have decorated this year with plaids, burlap and magnolias and berries. Love your style!!
  • Gale Parris Sharpsburg, GA
    I love your style.