Hometalk.com

Before & After 12.15.13

Hometalk Hangout: We're Spreading Some Holiday Cheer!

Hometalk & Wayfair.com have teamed up to spread some holiday cheer! We plan to send a group of lucky Hometalkers a special gift to help make your holiday party memorable! Tune in at the link below, this Monday at 3p EST for 6 stylish party decor themes and to find out how to win!

To see more: http://hmt.lk/UpEMcI

11 Comments Displaying 11 of 11 comments
  • Can't wait to see all of the great party ideas from such a wonderful group!
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    Thank you, Shirley@Housepitality Designs! So excited :)
  • Rhoda V Kennesaw, GA
    Yay, I'm finally getting my Christmas decor out! Can't wait to share more and see what all my buddies are up to as well. I love this time of year!
  • At The Picket Fence Florence, KY
    Can't wait!! Heather
  • Can't wait to hang out with everyone - my table has never looked better!
  • Anne Chicago, IL
    Looking forward to this!
  • Rosalie M Kingston, PA
    One of my favorite things to do was decorate my house and set my table for a holiday event. So festive and cozy.
  • Looks like fun!
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    Hope you can join us Tina B :)
  • i am going to try! I have dragonflies that am getting ready to ship and another 5 that need finishing touches before they head off to their new homes. You know, I bet I will need to take a little break and watch you gals:). All work and no fun might just
  • These talented ladies rocked Google+ Hangout again! They each have a different style but they all had really cool ideas for the holidays. Glad I took time to watch, it was worth it:)