Hometalk Hangout: We're Spreading Some Holiday Cheer!

Decor Ideas 11.23.13
Hometalk & Wayfair.com have teamed up to spread some holiday cheer! We plan to send a group of lucky Hometalkers a special gift to help make your holiday party memorable! Tune in at the link below, this Monday at 3p EST for 6 stylish party decor themes and to find out how to win!
  • These lovely ladies will be joining us to share their holiday party decor ideas, and how you can do them at home!
  • Here's a sneak peek at Vanessa's party theme. Isn't it festive?
  • This gorgeous setup was done by Karianne (Thistlewood Farm). She will show us the rest of it, and share tips for getting this look.
  • Here's another style. This one belongs to Heather (At The Picket Fence). Don't you love that cloche?
  • This is Rhoda's theme. So pretty, and so easy!
  • This is Kelly's eclectic theme. Wait until you see the star hanging above! (It's a folding yardstick!)
  • I can't wait to see how Donna got this look!

To see more: http://hmt.lk/UpEMcI

• Rosalie M
    Rosalie M Kingston, PA
    One of my favorite things to do was decorate my house and set my table for a holiday event. So festive and cozy.
  • Tina @ Repurposed Life
    Looks like fun!
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    Hope you can join us Tina B :)
  • Tina @ Repurposed Life
    i am going to try! I have dragonflies that am getting ready to ship and another 5 that need finishing touches before they head off to their new homes. You know, I bet I will need to take a little break and watch you gals:). All work and no fun might just
  • Tina @ Repurposed Life
    These talented ladies rocked Google+ Hangout again! They each have a different style but they all had really cool ideas for the holidays. Glad I took time to watch, it was worth it:)
Miriam I