Hometalk.com

no sew projects 02.06.14

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas: {no sew} ombre ruffled Christmas tree skirt.

A family room makeover in progress deserves a new tree. Non traditional Christmas colors...hard to find a tree skirt that's not red and green. I whipped up a no-sew ruffled tree skirt and chose a teal ombre color scheme. #holidayhome

To see more: http://diyshowoff.com/2012/12/03/how-to-make-a-no-sew-ombre-ruffled-tree-skirt/#

21 Comments Displaying 15 of 21 comments | See Previous
  • Beautiful and very striking!
  • Rhoda V Kennesaw, GA
    Roeshel, that is unreal!! Gorgeously beautiful. I can't imagine how you made it look so good. I'm not patient with things like this.
  • DIY Show Off Pittsburgh, PA
    Thanks, everyone! Rhoda...you are so patient! I've seen your detailed DIY! lol This did take a while, but my excitement for getting it done/watching it come together was motivation! :)
  • Refreshrestyle D Statesboro, GA
    I love it! Beautiful colors :)
  • Oh My! Creative Gibsonia, PA
    I love the colors!
  • I'm so impressed with the ingenuity and creativity of this project and I'm in love with the colors. The tree skirt compliments the tree really well. I can't wait to see the tree when you're all finished....definitely like what I'm seeing so far.
  • Wow! I love colors, so bright and cheery! :)
  • Stunning lady-- I love it- I will take 1... you can ship to it... ;) Great job!
  • Sherry C Portland, OR
    You are awesome Roeshel! This is such a pretty tree skirt and the color is luscious! I love it!
  • Gorgeous!! Love those colors!
  • Atta Girl Amy Greensboro, NC
    I am in love!
  • Lisa D Canada
    LOVE this !
  • I love the richness of the fabric colors.
  • This is stunning!