Hometalk.com

Ikea Kitchen Renovation

I'm in my new house now and finally getting around to sharing the before and after pics of the Ikea kitchen. From drab and dated 70's pine cabinets to light, bright and airy, I'm in love with my new kitchen. Couldn't be happier with all my choices and the pics tell the story! Enjoy! Stop by my blog for all the pics!

To see more: http://southernhospitalityblog.com/the-kitchen-finale-my-ikea-kitchen/

11 Comments Displaying 11 of 11 comments
  • Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    Hooray. It's great to finally see the kitchen. What a beautiful transformation.
  • I couldn't be happier for you being in your new home. All of your renovations are so beautiful and tasteful. The kitchen is no exception. I love the fresh white, cabinets and oll rubbed bronze handles. I'm a sucker for cup pulls! I'm proud of you!
  • Creatively Living Richland, WA
    Beautiful Rhoda! I love the cabinets and the counters!
  • Love your kitchen and the whole house.
  • Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    Congratulations on a great kitchen.
  • Erin-DIYOntheCheap Alpharetta, GA
    Looks awesome, Rhoda!
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    Stunning, Rhoda! I'm so happy for you!
  • Mary S Douglasville, GA
    Great Job...makes ikea cabinets look rich and cozy - I love the light above your sink!
  • Drab to fab is right... NICE WORK! and I love that it's IKEA!
  • Looks beautiful! I was just in IKEA for the 1st time yesterday. What an experience!
  • Eleanor P Brooksville, FL
    Love your new kitchen and send some love to IKEA too.