How to make a knock-off of Ballard Designs Hanging Ornament Table Runner | Hometalk
2.5K Views

How to make a knock-off of Ballard Designs Hanging Ornament Table Runner

Christmas crafts/decor on Aug 28, 2014
2.5K Views
I love Ballard Designs but most of the time their prices don't love me back! So, while I fell head over heels for their Holiday Table Runners, I knew that I just couldn't justify the cost. Never fear! A drop cloth, fabric squares, ribbon, twine were all I needed to make my own version. And for a fraction of the cost! Step 1) Cut your drop cloth (or whatever fabric you want to use) to the appropriate length for your table. Step 2)Cut fabric squares/remnants into ornament shapes and adhere to runner with craft or no-sew glue. Step 3) Cut twine to desired length, knot on one end and make sure they all match up at the top. Step 4) Cover the top of the twine pieces with pretty ribbon. Step 5) Outline the ornaments with glitter paint. And that's it! Come by and visit us At the Picket Fence to see more of our Christmas projects. ~Vanessa
  • how to make a knock off of ballard designs hanging ornament table runner, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor

To see more: http://www.atthepicketfence.com/2012/11/ballard-holiday-table-runner-knock-off.html

Have Questions About This Post?

­