Hometalk.com

Christmas 08.19.13

My Breakfast Room Hutch...[and a lesson on why I blog.}

I will not lie, I am running out of Christmas decorating steam. This was one of the last projects to complete. Generally, its filled to the brim with dishes and greenery and lots of this and that and everything Christmas. But, since my steam was running low, I opted for some Bottle Brush trees, a sticker-covered white platter and a sparkly Santa.

To see more: http://www.everydayhomeblog.com/2012/12/OChristmasTree.html

6 Comments Displaying 6 of 6 comments
  • Mary Beth Coraopolis, PA
    So pretty!
  • Thanks Mary Beth. :)
  • Kelly S Bremerton, WA
    What a perfect quote for the platter. This is beautiful in the simplicity of color.
  • Thanks Kelly. One of my favorite Christmas songs. :)
  • Emilou Maupin, OR
    Really like your idea of putting bottle brush trees in bowls and cups. Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas
  • You're very welcome. It was because I was wanting to finish and the cups were there and I had the trees, so voila. LOL
  • Likes

Emilou Coleen R Clover House, DeeDee Linda@nothingbutblueskyes The Everyday Home/Barb Garrett Mary Beth Katherine Shepherd-Waterstraat