Pinecone Craft: Mini Pinecone Tree Pots

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
You can make these in 15 minutes! Yes, it's true! (Click on blog link below for details.) I've wanted to make something with the small pinecones I find in our backyard. Inspiration struck when I saw a photo online at Better Homes & Gardens... #HolidayCheer
Time: 15 Minutes Difficulty: Easy
  • Using small pinecones found in our backyard, I made these sweet little holiday decorations!
  • The colors for our Christmas decor start outside and carry into our home: red, chartreuse, aqua, and gold. I painted the pots to match.
  • These mini pinecone tree pots are perfect for the window, for your mantel, or even as place setting favors!
  • Once you gather your supplies, you can make these in 15 minutes!
  • Paint the tiny pots, add course glitter paint, place pinecones in the pots. Easy!

To see more:

• CeeJai
    CeeJai Stockbridge, GA
    Love it Laura... I live in Georgia and I sending out Georgia pine cones tree pots... and I will give you the props... :)
  • Laura, Pet Scribbles
    Laura, Pet Scribbles Little Egg Harbor, NJ
    Thanks for all the kind words everyone! Lyndi F I used Martha Stewart Course Glitter Paint that can be found at Michaels stores (craft store) and online via Plaid Crafts. CeeJai J
  • Nour
    Nour Canada
  • Beverly Reed
    Beverly Reed Orange, TX
    Where did you get the pots? Are they paper?
    • Laura, Pet Scribbles
      Beverly Reed Apologies for missing your question from last year. These pots are super-tiny unfinished wooden pots that I found at the craft store. If you look in the "florist"
  • Barb
    Barb Salem, VA
    Love it!
Laura, Pet Scribbles

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post