• Jaye L
    Jaye L Brighton, CO
    That, by far, is one of the cutest ideas I've seen for pine cones in ages! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Angie CountryChicCottage
    Love this Laura The Shed, a blog by Pet Scribbles ! And thanks for participating in our series! :)
  • Laura, Pet Scribbles
    Laura, Pet Scribbles Little Egg Harbor, NJ
    Angie CountryChicCottage -- I had so much fun being part of your series! And it definitely challenged my "time management skills" too! ;) Thanks so much for letting me play!
  • Jeanette S
    Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    Adorable! Wouldn't this be a great project for a bunch of kids! Have an arts and crafts birthday party for Oct/Nov/Dec birthdays. Paint the pots in advance then all you would need is glue and glitter. I use Elmer's all purpose glue and add a drop of
  • Laura, Pet Scribbles
    That sounds like a great idea for a kids party, Jeanette S! (I like your tip about the Elmer's glue to spread easier too.)
  • Rachel Greathouse Design
    Love using nature for art! so cute:)
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn Belton, TX
    love these so cute....I did some fun with pine cones too...and have yu seen the trees where she clipped and then adhered to a tree form...fun stuff...www.katskalamities.blogspot.com
  • Terri J
    Terri J Annapolis, MD
    Whoever said nice presents don't come in small packages have never seen these. They are just too adorable!
  • Rosalie M
    Rosalie M Kingston, PA
    What a nice favor these would make if you were having a holiday dinner party or just a hostess gift. Great idea.
  • Lyndi F
    Lyndi F Reidsville, NC
    Do you glitter paint at a craft store or somewhere like Lowe's?
  • CeeJai
    CeeJai Stockbridge, GA
    Love it Laura... I live in Georgia and I sending out Georgia pine cones tree pots... and I will give you the props... :)
  • Laura, Pet Scribbles
    Thanks for all the kind words everyone! Lyndi F I used Martha Stewart Course Glitter Paint that can be found at Michaels stores (craft store) and online via Plaid Crafts. CeeJai J
  • Nour
    Nour Canada
    Nice
  • Beverly Reed
    Beverly Reed Orange, TX
    Where did you get the pots? Are they paper?
Laura, Pet Scribbles