Pinecone Craft: Mini Pinecone Tree Pots

Awesome Remodels 6 days ago
You can make these in 15 minutes! Yes, it's true! (Click on blog link below for details.) I've wanted to make something with the small pinecones I find in our backyard. Inspiration struck when I saw a photo online at Better Homes & Gardens... #HolidayCheer
Time: 15 Minutes Difficulty: Easy
  • Using small pinecones found in our backyard, I made these sweet little holiday decorations!
  • The colors for our Christmas decor start outside and carry into our home: red, chartreuse, aqua, and gold. I painted the pots to match.
  • These mini pinecone tree pots are perfect for the window, for your mantel, or even as place setting favors!
  • Once you gather your supplies, you can make these in 15 minutes!
  • Paint the tiny pots, add course glitter paint, place pinecones in the pots. Easy!

To see more: http://petscribbles.blogspot.com/2012/12/pinecone-crafts-mini-pinecone-tree-pots.html

• Lyndi F
    Lyndi F Reidsville, NC
    Do you glitter paint at a craft store or somewhere like Lowe's?
  • CeeJai
    CeeJai Stockbridge, GA
    Love it Laura... I live in Georgia and I sending out Georgia pine cones tree pots... and I will give you the props... :)
  • Laura, Pet Scribbles
    Laura, Pet Scribbles Little Egg Harbor, NJ
    Thanks for all the kind words everyone! Lyndi F I used Martha Stewart Course Glitter Paint that can be found at Michaels stores (craft store) and online via Plaid Crafts. CeeJai J
  • Nour
    Nour Canada
    Nice
  • Beverly Reed
    Beverly Reed Orange, TX
    Where did you get the pots? Are they paper?
Laura, Pet Scribbles