Hometalk.com

12.07.12

Children's Hand Print Ornament

I like to make at least one ornament a year that is a keepsake ~ for me now and my kids later. Last year we made these hand print ornaments.

To see more: http://cupcakesandcrinoline.com/2012/12/hand-print-heirloom-ornament/#

4 Comments Displaying 4 of 4 comments
  • Carroll A Coos Bay, OR
    Great idea! My granddaughter will be here in the morning. I think I will run to the store after work tonight!
  • Mary Beth Coraopolis, PA
    I am so glad you like it, Carroll A ~ I have all boys but I thought a pink ornament with a lacy ribbon would be so cute! Or a white ornament with pink paint and some glitter {I'll stop now} : )
  • Carroll A Coos Bay, OR
    LOL Oh the possibilities! I will post a picture when I am done, I hope it turns out, she is 2 after all may take me a few tries to get a good one.
  • Mary Beth Coraopolis, PA
    Carroll A We did it last year with my niece who was 2 at the time and it took two of us....her mom held her while I put her hand on the ornament!
  • Likes

Mari Chandler Jeanette S