Hometalk.com

11 Comments Displaying 11 of 11 comments
  • Very nice! And it is always good to be remember the true meaning of the season!
  • Wanda Tampa, FL
    This is a great idea! Wish I had somewhere to put it!!
  • Marty's Musings Greensboro, NC
    Wanda, you could always use it for outside decorating as well.
  • Becky Blair, NE
    Marty this is beautiful. I want one. It would be great for on a door or front the porch, between garage doors, attached to the mail box post, staked in the yard or in an apartment that didn't have room for a full tree or... or... or...! I could on and
  • Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    I love the finished product! But the possibilities are unlimited! Paint it green and add small red sequences or round dots of glue with red glitter! Star at the top and bow at the bottom! And can you imagine the sizes you could make...large ones for
  • Carol C Battle Creek, MI
    I've seen a lot of these type of trees on Pinterest...but I like yours best because of the added words...what a great touch!
  • Petticoat Junktion Clarksville, TN
    Love this tree Marty. I just happen to have some old wood but no neat Cricut machine. I do have stencils though!!!
  • Marg C Middletown, NY
    I love this Marty...we recently had a white fence made of 1x6 slats come down during a hurricane....now this is something I could do with the fencing. It's a very old fence so it would look beautiful and rustic....tres shabby chic!
  • Marty's Musings Greensboro, NC
    Thanks, everyone! I'm so glad everyone has wood around. My hubby is going to have to hunt for some more!
  • Fantastic... Rustic and charming... really clever!
  • Marty's Musings Greensboro, NC