Hometalk.com

24 Comments Displaying 15 of 24 comments | See Previous
  • Wow!!! Thank you all so much for the super sweet comments - you truly made my day! : )
  • WOW! I love it! It looks so cozy and inviting! :)
  • Storywood Designs Raleigh, NC
    Gorgeous!! You did a great job - LOVE your black and white checked fabric!
  • Laura S Chicago, IL
    Just beautiful!
  • Dolores Jackson San Antonio, TX
    Love it...
  • Dolores Jackson San Antonio, TX
    Love it...
  • Deb Grey Plymouth, MA
    The curtains are exactly what Im looking for ! Where did you purchase them from?
  • Love it! I'm a blue and white freak but the black and white is crisp too! good job!
  • Wendi H Rochelle, GA
    MY ENTIRE home inside and out....is being white....cool white....loving these drapes....i have two fireplaces in my home....i have these drapes in corn maze yellow and white big block checks in my kitchen....the pattern for the kitchen is rooster...which
  • Thanks everyone!!!
  • @ Deb Grey the curtains are from Country Curtains. They are pretty bold but I just decided one day to go for it and I love them!
  • @ Wendi H Your home sounds beautiful, I love roosters and check fabrics too! When you are all done with the painting you have to post some pics : )
  • Denise A. Maloney Palm Springs, CA
    I want to print out a picture of your house, just the one with the two chairs by the windows, and send it out to get framed, as I love it so much...my son and other kids are not here, and I am not computer savvy, so I don't know how to...they'll be home
  • Just wow... truly. The black accents against your whites are just stunning! Beautiful staging!
  • Lorraine V Rochester, NY
    gorgeous! Just did over my living room-grey walls with a black and white toile wallpaper over the mantle. It's crisp and clean and oh so chic--as is yours.