27 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 15 of 27 comments | See Previous
  • Laura S
    Laura S Chicago, IL
    Just beautiful!
  • Dolores Jackson
    Dolores Jackson San Antonio, TX
    Love it...
  • Dolores Jackson
    Dolores Jackson San Antonio, TX
    Love it...
  • Deb Grey
    Deb Grey Plymouth, MA
    The curtains are exactly what Im looking for ! Where did you purchase them from?
  • Debbi W
    Love it! I'm a blue and white freak but the black and white is crisp too! good job!
  • Wendi H
    Wendi H Rochelle, GA
    MY ENTIRE home inside and out....is being white....cool white....loving these drapes....i have two fireplaces in my home....i have these drapes in corn maze yellow and white big block checks in my kitchen....the pattern for the kitchen is rooster...which
  • The Endearing Home
    Thanks everyone!!!
  • The Endearing Home
    @ Deb Grey the curtains are from Country Curtains. They are pretty bold but I just decided one day to go for it and I love them!
  • The Endearing Home
    @ Wendi H Your home sounds beautiful, I love roosters and check fabrics too! When you are all done with the painting you have to post some pics : )
  • Denise A. Maloney
    Denise A. Maloney Palm Springs, CA
    I want to print out a picture of your house, just the one with the two chairs by the windows, and send it out to get framed, as I love it so much...my son and other kids are not here, and I am not computer savvy, so I don't know how to...they'll be home
  • FunkyJunk Interiors - Donna
    Just wow... truly. The black accents against your whites are just stunning! Beautiful staging!
  • Lorraine V
    Lorraine V Rochester, NY
    gorgeous! Just did over my living room-grey walls with a black and white toile wallpaper over the mantle. It's crisp and clean and oh so chic--as is yours.
  • Maiato.fatima
    I love this room, so inviteing and cozy!
  • Martina
    Martina Hopewell Junction, NY
    SO PRETTY!!
  • Kymm
    kymm West Lafayette, IN
    I also love your home. I think it was great that you put where you found all of your pieces. Most of the time you see something and just have to wish you knew where they found it. Where did you find your kitchen curtains? The paint color is great too. I
The Endearing Home

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing