A Cozy Family Room for Christmas

cozy room 11.16.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
I feel so behind this year with the holiday decorating but I am finally making some progress with decking the halls, well at least in the family room.

To see more: http://www.theendearinghome.com/2012/12/08/a-merry-family-room-mini-tour/

• Maiato.fatima
    I love this room, so inviteing and cozy!
  • Lorraine V
    Lorraine V Rochester, NY
    gorgeous! Just did over my living room-grey walls with a black and white toile wallpaper over the mantle. It's crisp and clean and oh so chic--as is yours.
  • FunkyJunk Interiors - Donna
    Just wow... truly. The black accents against your whites are just stunning! Beautiful staging!
  • Denise A. Maloney
    Denise A. Maloney Palm Springs, CA
    I want to print out a picture of your house, just the one with the two chairs by the windows, and send it out to get framed, as I love it so much...my son and other kids are not here, and I am not computer savvy, so I don't know how to...they'll be home
  • The Endearing Home
    @ Wendi H Your home sounds beautiful, I love roosters and check fabrics too! When you are all done with the painting you have to post some pics : )
  • The Endearing Home
    @ Deb Grey the curtains are from Country Curtains. They are pretty bold but I just decided one day to go for it and I love them!
  • The Endearing Home
    Thanks everyone!!!
    • The Endearing Home
      Thanks Colleen! I purchased the entire set from Rooms To Go over 10 years ago. You should definitely check Craigslist. I recently had a reader contact me to let me know she found the same set there.
  • Wendi H
    Wendi H Rochelle, GA
    MY ENTIRE home inside and out....is being white....cool white....loving these drapes....i have two fireplaces in my home....i have these drapes in corn maze yellow and white big block checks in my kitchen....the pattern for the kitchen is rooster...which
  • Debbi W
    Debbi W Panama City, FL
    Love it! I'm a blue and white freak but the black and white is crisp too! good job!
  • Deb Grey
    Deb Grey Plymouth, MA
    The curtains are exactly what Im looking for ! Where did you purchase them from?
  • Dolores Jackson
    Dolores Jackson San Antonio, TX
    Love it...
  • Dolores Jackson
    Dolores Jackson San Antonio, TX
    Love it...
  • Laura S
    Laura S Chicago, IL
    Just beautiful!
  • Storywood Designs
    Storywood Designs Raleigh, NC
    Gorgeous!! You did a great job - LOVE your black and white checked fabric!
  • Clover House, DeeDee
    WOW! I love it! It looks so cozy and inviting! :)
The Endearing Home

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post