A Cozy Family Room for Christmas

02.16.15
I feel so behind this year with the holiday decorating but I am finally making some progress with decking the halls, well at least in the family room.

To see more: http://www.theendearinghome.com/2012/12/08/a-merry-family-room-mini-tour/

• The Endearing Home
    @ Deb Grey the curtains are from Country Curtains. They are pretty bold but I just decided one day to go for it and I love them!
  • The Endearing Home
    Thanks everyone!!!
    • The Endearing Home
      Thanks Colleen! I purchased the entire set from Rooms To Go over 10 years ago. You should definitely check Craigslist. I recently had a reader contact me to let me know she found the same set there.
  • Wendi H
    Wendi H Rochelle, GA
    MY ENTIRE home inside and out....is being white....cool white....loving these drapes....i have two fireplaces in my home....i have these drapes in corn maze yellow and white big block checks in my kitchen....the pattern for the kitchen is rooster...which
  • Debbi W
    Love it! I'm a blue and white freak but the black and white is crisp too! good job!
  • Deb Grey
    Deb Grey Plymouth, MA
    The curtains are exactly what Im looking for ! Where did you purchase them from?
  • Dolores Jackson
    Dolores Jackson San Antonio, TX
    Love it...
  • Dolores Jackson
    Dolores Jackson San Antonio, TX
    Love it...
  • Laura S
    Laura S Chicago, IL
    Just beautiful!
  • Storywood Designs
    Storywood Designs Raleigh, NC
    Gorgeous!! You did a great job - LOVE your black and white checked fabric!
  • Clover House, DeeDee
    WOW! I love it! It looks so cozy and inviting! :)
  • The Endearing Home
    Wow!!! Thank you all so much for the super sweet comments - you truly made my day! : )
  • Jeanette S
    Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    Love, love your room! Great job!
  • TaniaC
    TaniaC Fairfield, IL
    Oh How beautiful..;)
  • Marg C
    Marg C Middletown, NY
    what a warm and cozy room.
  • Sherrie
    Sherrie Nixa, MO
    beautiful!
The Endearing Home