Stress Free Party Tips

Party Ideas 09.02.14
It's party season - here are my tips on enjoying the party and your guests!

1) Music - get in the party mood

2) Cocktails - a signature cocktail and wine instead of full bar

3) Food - make ahead as much as possible and not the time for trying new recipes

4) Candles - sets a festive mood

5) Simple Decorations - look in your pantry for what's on hand like marshmallows in my Wayfair.com cloche!

See more here: http://eclecticallyvintage.com/2012/12/perfe...

• 5) Simple Decorations & 4) Candles - Elevate something simple to give it importance like this cloche from @Wayfair filled with marshmallows. My white Christmas (also from @Wayfair) tree full of vintage mason jars is the focal point!
  • 3) Food - simple recipes that you can make ahead are key like these rosemary walnuts (find the recipe at http://eclecticallyvintage.com/2012/12/perfect-party-snack-recipe-stress-free-party-tips/
  • 3) Food - set out supplies (like this coffee bar) before the party so you're not scrambling for mugs or sugar at last minute
  • 2) Make a festive cocktail and set out glasses and wine and water on a tray for an instant makeshift bar
  • 5) Simple Decorations - a fun touch for this milestone birthday includes a picture walk down memory lane
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    Kelly,looks like this was an awesome party! The coffee bar is my favorite - not just because of the mugs. :)
  • Steve G
    Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    Nice mugs. And Kevin, we hosted a little shindig yesterday with mulled cider on the stove - and rum on the side for the grownups. Also had a hot chocolate bar - with Bailey's on the side.
  • Eclectically Vintage - Kelly
    Kevin & Steve - now you know how to party!
  • Redfly Creations
    Redfly Creations Forney, TX
    Thanks for the tips!
  • BarinaCraft
    BarinaCraft Dublin, OH
    Great tips. Always a good idea to somewhat limit your drinks menu, especially for large parties.
Eclectically Vintage - Kelly