Hometalk.com

Awesome Remodels 01.22.14

Stress Free Party Tips

It's party season - here are my tips on enjoying the party and your guests!

1) Music - get in the party mood

2) Cocktails - a signature cocktail and wine instead of full bar

3) Food - make ahead as much as possible and not the time for trying new recipes

4) Candles - sets a festive mood

5) Simple Decorations - look in your pantry for what's on hand like marshmallows in my Wayfair.com cloche!

See more here: http://eclecticallyvintage.com/2012/12/perfe...

8 Comments Displaying 8 of 8 comments
  • KMS Woodworks Nederland, CO
    We attended a small party yesterday...the first of the season. The hosts used a crock pot to warm cider...with a bit of Tuaca on the side for the grown ups, both adults and kids could enjoy a warm seasonal drink.
  • Adventures in Decorating Little River, SC
    Awesome tips, Kelly! Thank you!
  • Donna Dixson Buford, GA
    Miriam I nice coffee mugs don'cha think?:)
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    Kelly,looks like this was an awesome party! The coffee bar is my favorite - not just because of the mugs. :)
  • Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    Nice mugs. And Kevin, we hosted a little shindig yesterday with mulled cider on the stove - and rum on the side for the grownups. Also had a hot chocolate bar - with Bailey's on the side.
  • Kevin & Steve - now you know how to party!
  • Redfly Creations Forney, TX
    Thanks for the tips!
  • BarinaCraft Dublin, OH
    Great tips. Always a good idea to somewhat limit your drinks menu, especially for large parties.