Make Your First Fairy and Miniature Garden! Video

For the Garden 06.22.14

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
Fairy gardens and miniature gardens are a huge trend today!Garden designer, Shirley Bovshow teaches new gardeners, Ari and Emma how to make their first fairy and miniature gardens by selecting a theme and building upon it.

Check out the "Zen mini garden," mini cottage garden with succulent roof, a whimsical "fairy hideout" garden and a mini garden called, "The Shepherd!"

Learn about plant selection, order of construction and where to source materials. Thank you to for the fairy accessories.

• Eden Maker Garden Design
    Eden Maker Garden Design Woodland Hills, CA
    Thank you Barb and Shelley for watching and for your comments. I can't wait to see when you post your creations!

I really enjoy my work. Thanks for letting me share with you!

• Cathe
    Cathe San Antonio, TX
    Love! Thx!
  • Debbie Machmer
    Debbie Machmer Canton, PA
    Eden Maker Garden Design, I love the ideas, and I have great places for these little additions. What keeps them from being destroyed from summer rains not to mention wind?
  • Eden Maker Garden Design
    Hi Debbie.

I would place the miniature garden containers in a protected space like a covered patio during summer rains and when there

• Tanja Raicic
    Exellent idea..
Eden Maker Garden Design

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post