Hometalk.com

Fairy Gardens 03.31.14

Make Your First Fairy and Miniature Garden! Video

Fairy gardens and miniature gardens are a huge trend today!Garden designer, Shirley Bovshow teaches new gardeners, Ari and Emma how to make their first fairy and miniature gardens by selecting a theme and building upon it.

Check out the "Zen mini garden," mini cottage garden with succulent roof, a whimsical "fairy hideout" garden and a mini garden called, "The Shepherd!"

Learn about plant selection, order of construction and where to source materials. Thank you to www.WholesaleFairyGardens.com for the fairy accessories.

7 Comments Displaying 7 of 7 comments
  • Barb Rosen Wilmington, DE
    Very sweet projects and you have a wonderful way of explaining "how to" and still keeping it interesting!
  • Cute! I enjoyed the video....I was planning on making these for spring. Trying to find the miniatures is the challenge. I'll be subscribing to Digs on youtube ;)
  • Eden Maker Garden Design Woodland Hills, CA
    Thank you Barb and Shelley for watching and for your comments. I can't wait to see when you post your creations!

I really enjoy my work. Thanks for letting me share with you!

• Cathe San Antonio, TX
    Love! Thx!
  • Debbie Machmer Canton, PA
    Eden Maker Garden Design, I love the ideas, and I have great places for these little additions. What keeps them from being destroyed from summer rains not to mention wind?
    Hi Debbie.

I would place the miniature garden containers in a protected space like a covered patio during summer rains and when there

• Exellent idea..