Driftwood Christmas Tree | Beach themed Christmas DIY tutorial

08.16.15
I love the beach, the sound of the waves, the wind in my hair, the sand in between my toes. A place I can have endless thoughts and be free from any worries. I have always said the mountains own a piece of my heart, but the beach and anywhere near the waters edge owns another piece as well.

I have always loved finding ways to bring nature indoors, including driftwood paintings, rock paintings, sticks tied with ribbon behind the couch, the list goes on. Over the past week I have been working on this Driftwood Christmas Tree and love the simplicity of it. Go ahead, scroll down , take a look and read how you too can create your very own!

Driftwood Christmas Tree Tutorial

Project Supplies: Wood for backing , driftwood, beach glass, shells, 1/2 stick (if desired for tree trunk),2 screw eye hooks, heavy duty rope.

Project Tools: Glue gun, glue, paint, paint brush, (small hand saw for tree trunk)

To see more: http://thepinkhammerblog.com/2012/12/19/driftwoodtree/

Endless Acres Farmtiques