Upcycled/ Repurposed Ladder | Bathroom Shelf DIY

BATHROOMS 06.28.15
Upcycled Ladder | Bathroom organization DIY

If you are anything like me, than you are likely on a budget. Times are tough for many of us, and going out and buying new and expensive shelving and storage units aren't always an option. So what do we need to do to give ourselves the space we need for storage without going over our budget?! We need to open our eyes to seeing items we already have (or can find for low cost at a thrift/antique store) in a whole new way. We need to upcycle something old into something new that will work for us- most of the time, using an item for a purpose it was not intended for – like this ladder I hung up and turned into a bathroom storage unit for my skinny upstairs bathroom.

The idea for this project started brewing early last week, when I found an old red license plate out in our barn. I brought it into the house knowing I wanted to create something with it. A little bit later the same day I was cleaning my bathroom, and bothered by the fact we never have anywhere to set our little items or hang towels because of the skinny narrow shape of our bathroom.

Then.... I thought of the idea to turn the ladder on its side, and add some hooks so it will double as a shelf for small items, and as

To see more: http://thepinkhammerblog.com/2012/12/16/bathroomladder/

Endless Acres Farmtiques