Hometalk.com

12.22.12

Hometalk Christmas Party

I truly was blessed with a wonderful evening last night with my dearest friends. It was a time for us to come together and share food, joys, concerns and most important laughter! I decided to use mom's Christmas quilt for the table and we decorated the Wayfair cloche with two snow bunnies that belonged to Rhonda's mom. Our mothers we lifelong dear friends, so only fitting! We all decided to do mexican food, figured that was as far away from the traditional food we each will be having shortly. We served up Paula Deen's Enchilada Soup, homemade salsa, queso, and guacamole. Dessert was apple bundt cake and chocolate chip cookies, served with coffee in our wonderful Hometalk mugs. Thank you to Wayfair for the cloche and @Miriam and Hometalk for the coffee mugs!
13 Comments Displaying 13 of 13 comments
  • Miriam I :) Thank you for everything!
  • Andrew B Astoria, NY
    looks like y'all had a great time!
  • We had a wonderful time! It was a much needed break:)
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    Tina I LOVE your coffee setup and what you did with the Wayfair.com cloche. Too cute! Thank you for sharing your party on Hometalk! You're the best. :) Happy holidays!
  • Miriam I Thank you! My prayer is that your holidays are everything you hope for, your a sweet young woman, whom I consider a dear friend!!
  • Nelda Roff, OK
    Looks like you ladies had lots of fun!!
  • Bobbie C Roff, OK
    I had a great time Tina, thanks for having us over!
  • :)
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    Tina B ditto! Thank you so much! Bobbie C I take it you're a friend of Tina's? Welcome to Hometalk! So glad you're here!
  • It looks like it was a fun time!
  • Mary @ At Home on the Bay Always fun being with my best friends! I am truly blessed to have them:)
  • Thistlewood Grand Rivers, KY
    That cloche with the snowmen is adorable! Thank you so much for sharing and it looks like you all had a wonderful time!
  • Thistlewood Thank you! We did have a wonderful time together, so blessed.
  • Likes

Nelda Bea F Jeanette S Sharon @ mrs. hines class Jamie @ Southern Revivals The Everyday Home/Barb Garrett