Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home
Awesome Remodels 08.18.14

How to Organize Christmas Decor

Not really any "pretty" pictures here, but the Christmas decor organization method that I came up with last year was a lifesaver for me this year! I hope it will help you too. Check out my blog post for complete details.

To see more: http://worthingcourtblog.com/2012/12/how-to-organize-christmas-decor.html

2 Comments Displaying 2 of 2 comments
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    That's a ton of decor, but it looks like you have a great system there, Suzy! Thanks for sharing.
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
  • Kelly S
    Kelly S Bremerton, WA
    What you have came up with is a shipping manifest. Super smart way to stay organized. I used a similar idea when we moved into our home. The outside of the boxes were labeled what room they went into. Your house must be breathtaking with all the decorations.
Suzy H
  • Likes

Dawn Margolin Genna Joyce rhodenizer Diane Sterling Kendra Linda E Mary Insana Denise aka Nise Hilda Marchesin Storywood Designs Suge Knight Shari Marz