Custom Shed to complement a Craftsman Bungalow | Hometalk
2.8K Views

Custom Shed to complement a Craftsman Bungalow

Craft room on Apr 14, 2016
2.8K Views
Historic Shed designed and built this potting shed for a 1920s Craftsman Bungalow in the Old Seminole Heights Neighborhood in Tampa, FL. The shed uses elements from the main house such as the low roof slope, outriggers, etc.
Time: 14 Days Difficulty: Moderate

Have Questions About This Post?

• Zelda?
    Zelda? Albert, OK

Oh you can bet I'll be sharing. The soonest would be this summer, but I'm not sure. Depends on his work since I'm sure it will be mostly DIY.

• Jeanette S
    Jeanette S Atlanta, GA

Becky, you keep at him...wear him down...make him miserable...HA...you know how to get your way. A beautiful home and piece of proerty does not need to be ruined by a "metal barn". Now if you have a back lane that winds down behind the trees and

• Zelda?
    Zelda? Albert, OK

@Jeanette, you must have missed that he's already said it's a definite possibility. In fact today as we were leaving his sisters neighborhood in Central Iowa, he say a four car garage and said that's pretty close to the size we should build. I don't

• J.Chapman
    J.Chapman Hanover, VA

Add a loft and I could call something like that home.I think people have way more house than they need,I include myself.

• Historic Shed
      Historic Shed Brooksville, FL

@J.Chapman We do a series of small cottages, too. Living with, and taking care of, and paying for less is very appealing.

• J.Chapman
    J.Chapman Hanover, VA

I will keep a watch out,and you are right.I see the small house movement doing nothing but growing,it just makes good sense,a couple,or a single person would be fools to do any different if they have land in my opinion,for the money saved if nothing

­