Hometalk.com

16 Comments Displaying 15 of 16 comments | See Previous
  • Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    I wonder if your sheds often look better than the structures they are designed to complement. :-)
  • Historic Shed Brooksville, FL
    Sometimes perhaps... depends on what state of restoration they are in. The house where this one was built is in need of paint (they tried out the scheme first on the shed) and a new roof and backyard landscaping since several large laurel oaks in poor
  • Historic Shed Brooksville, FL
    You can see a historic photo of the house we built this for at: http://historicshed.com/2012/12/a-craftsman-...
  • Becky Blair, NE
    What a beautiful shed for a beautiful home. I'm dreaming of something charming, as this is, to go with our Queen Anne style Victorian Revival home, but hubby wants to put up a large metal "barn". So not happy about that. I guess I should add that we live
  • Historic Shed Brooksville, FL
    I can help with sketch drawings to see if you can convince him. Send a photo of you house via email and let me know what size you are looking at.
  • Becky Blair, NE
    Oh that's very sweet of you Historic Shed, but I've already shown him just what I want. Though he really liked the look he pooh poohed it because of the cost. My dream is large square (or
  • Historic Shed Brooksville, FL
    Sounds lovely. And a bit pricey :)
  • Beautiful color palette.
  • Historic Shed Brooksville, FL
    Thank you, although we can't take credit for the colors. The homeowners picked them out.
  • Becky Blair, NE
    Thanks Historic Shed. As I said, I dream BIG.
  • Becky Blair, NE
    Well Historic Shed, I don't want to jinks myself, but hubby was saying tonight that there is a chance I'll get my dream shed! 8^O
  • Historic Shed Brooksville, FL
    How exciting! We will want many photos, of course.
  • Becky Blair, NE
    Oh you can bet I'll be sharing. The soonest would be this summer, but I'm not sure. Depends on his work since I'm sure it will be mostly DIY.
  • Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    Becky, you keep at him...wear him down...make him miserable...HA...you know how to get your way. A beautiful home and piece of proerty does not need to be ruined by a "metal barn". Now if you have a back lane that winds down behind the trees and behind a
  • Becky Blair, NE
    Jeanette, you must have missed that he's already said it's a definite possibility. In fact today as we were leaving his sisters neighborhood in Central Iowa, he say a four car garage and said
  • Likes

Kelly McClure-Swatsell Paige Byrd Miriam I Denise A. Maloney Vicki Peggy Storywood Designs Hilda Marchesin Trissa Jeanette S