My Craft Room

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
Welcome to my Craft Space. Using what I had, I was thrilled that everything came together with matching colors. The rug used to be in my office, the paint was left over and matched my table toppers. Not sure where I would ever use those pink tissue pom poms, they ended up being perfect! Everything was a perfect fit.
  • My Craft Room
  • My standing table offers a ton of storage options. IKEA buckets and bins are perfect.
  • Great place to fill my wall with pretty frames.
  • Closer look at my yard sale frames. Total cost $6!

To see more:

• Evey's Creations
    Evey's Creations Califon, NJ
    LOVE this! Sooooo amazing!
  • Karen Larsen
    Karen Larsen Saint Paul, MN
    I agree, this is a lovely space, and the pops of color make it a fun place to be creative. One it your 'art studio' or just 'studio'. Whether we paint, work with clay, fabric or whatever, we are creating 'our own' form of art and we
  • Today's Creative Life- Kim Demmon
    craft room, craft's all the same to me. It's still my room that I love to create in.......but I need to clean it up!!!
  • Robyn
    Robyn Phoenix, AZ
    Oh I love this. I want a craft room! Can I move in? :)
  • Christy D.
    Christy D. Lake Wales, FL
    You lucky girl you. I'd love to have a room devoted to my crafty stuff. Right now It's in the living room, the kitchen and the bedroom. (Oh and items that aren't used often like some of my fabrics are stored in my sons closet.) lol
    • Christy D.
      Christy D. Lake Wales, FL
      Today's Creative Life- Kim Demmon I know how right you are about more space more mess. lol I started with a small alcove in my room and then went to the entire half of the room
Today's Creative Life- Kim Demmon

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post