Hometalk.com

11 Comments Displaying 11 of 11 comments
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    You are so organized!
  • Terry Georgetown, TX
    Shannon, love your organization ideas and color selection! You have inspired me! I probably have a stupid question though because I have never used Mod Podge, but why did you Mod Podge the paper to the INSIDE of the drawer fronts rather than on the
  • It looks very cheerful and inviting....and of course very organized!
  • Shannon Madigan Philadelphia, PA
    Terry - it was purely for aesthetics so it looked cleaner on the outside. :)
  • Becky Blair, NE
    Oh so cute Shannon! I love it!
  • Melody M Chattanooga, TN
    LoVe it Shannon.. its great and I'm thinking also you did the paper inside so it would get damaged if people walked around int here... it looks great. Are you also a scrapbooker?
  • Robin Horasanian Center Line, MI
    I completely agree. Storage can be pretty and functional.
  • Katie Bisbee Tijeras, NM
    I love the way you organized your room. This inspired me to get mine done. Thank you for sharing.
  • JennFrances Braintree, MA
    i love the look of this very organized craft room. I really admire those plastic bins w/color fronts. My messy drawers also bothered me, so i am going to try this,,,thank you!
  • Mary Racine, WI
    I am so doing this! I love how you explained each shelf and how you did it. Never thought of a tool box for stamps. Awesome
  • When I grow up I want to be you. I dream about being that organized. Just have a hard time making it happen.