Hometalk.com

11 Comments Displaying 11 of 11 comments
  • Becky Blair, NE
    Very well done Nancy. I've had a few gallery walls in previous homes, but have yet to finish on in this home. Yet. I'm using the 3M Command strips too. No more holes in our walls to fill when painting.
  • Nancy @ ArtsyChicksRule Virginia Beach, VA
    Thank you Becky :) Those strips are great aren't they?!
  • Becky Blair, NE
    You're welcome. And yes they are one of the best inventions since Velcro itself!
  • I'm all about those command strips.
  • Evelyn McMullen Montgomery, AL
    Wish I'd known this simple trick when I had all the grandkids baby pictures up. They're all grown up now & those pics are in albums.
    Yes, it does make it so much easier Evelyn McMullen :)
  • Lee R Douglasville, GA
    This link is broken. It goes to painting a chest instead of your gallery wall. I would love to see how you did it if you can get the link repaired.
  • Ana Mableton, GA
    This is so cool and I want to do it on my wall.
  • Lee R Douglasville, GA
    thank you Nancy for fixing the link. I love your Gallery wall. it certainly does not look "thrifty"!! I did a similar wall spray painting all my collected frames gold and really could have used your placement idea. My wall was approaching Swiss cheese
      Lee R You are welcome! And I love the "swiss cheese" reference! ;) Yes, the paper really helped with arranging them. You won't have the swiss cheese wall this go round!