A Gallery Wall, the "Thrifty" Way

DIY 03.04.15
You can do a Gallery Wall up your stairs or on any wall inexpensively! I'll show you how.... Easy step by step.....and all for less than $20! #wallupdates #familypictures
  • Finished gallery wall....
  • Easy way to figure out placement without messing up your walls!
  • Inexpensive way to create your gallery wall....frames from the thrift store..and garage sales-->Painted to match!
  • Lee R
    Lee R Douglasville, GA
    thank you Nancy for fixing the link. I love your Gallery wall. it certainly does not look "thrifty"!! I did a similar wall spray painting all my collected frames gold and really could have used your placement idea. My wall was approaching Swiss cheese
    • Nancy @ ArtsyChicksRule
      Nancy @ ArtsyChicksRule Virginia Beach, VA
      Lee R You are welcome! And I love the "swiss cheese" reference! ;) Yes, the paper really helped with arranging them. You won't have the swiss cheese wall this go round!
  • Ana
    Ana Mableton, GA
    This is so cool and I want to do it on my wall.
  • Lee R
    Lee R Douglasville, GA
    This link is broken. It goes to painting a chest instead of your gallery wall. I would love to see how you did it if you can get the link repaired.
    • Nancy @ ArtsyChicksRule
      Lee R It was re-direct from my old host and worked for me but I went ahead and put a new link up for you! Try it now. :)
  • Nancy @ ArtsyChicksRule
    Yes, it does make it so much easier Evelyn McMullen :)
Nancy @ ArtsyChicksRule