Hometalk.com

7 Comments Displaying 7 of 7 comments
  • Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    Beautiful. So maybe it's a stupid question, but are you able to keep everything from freezing and causing an expensive mess just because the water is in motion?
  • Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    The lighting definitely makes those landscapes winter wonderland. I attended a talk by a master gardener yesterday, who reminded us that it is important to remember that lighting should be on a timer so that it goes off at a reasonable time. Not doing so
  • Aquascape Inc. Saint Charles, IL
    Good point, Douglas! And yes, Steve ... the moving water helps to keep things from freezing solid. It's important to keep an eye on the water level however, as there will be some water loss due to evaporation. On occasion, you'll need to top off the
  • Maureen O'Donovan Johnstown, OH
    Beautiful property!! My house in Kennesaw, Ga has a sloped yard with a stone retaining wall very much like the one pictured .....pretty much an empty canvas right now ......would love to some day put a water feature on it amongst many other
  • Dayoris Custom Hialeah, FL
    Your posts look so refreshing...It must be the effect of water. It relaxes the eyes looking at the pictures. Beautiful
  • Beautiful photos! Love the Christmas lights on the shrubs in the background, too!
  • Cindy Luby Plano, TX
    The lighted snowy path is my favorite you can almost hear the snow crunch.