Marble Fence

Garden 3 days ago
We love hanging out in our backyard any time of year!
Make your fence sparkle with marbles! It's easy... all you need is a drill, rubber mallet, marbles, and a fence! Make your fence sparkle with marbles! It's easy... all you need is a drill, rubber mallet, marbles, and a fence!
Make your fence sparkle with marbles! It's easy... all you need is a drill, rubber mallet, marbles, and a fence!

To see more: http://www.creatingreallyawesomefreethings.com/marble-fence/

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!

• Elizabeth Sagarminaga
    Elizabeth Sagarminaga Mission Viejo, CA
    Really an awesome idea, this is something I would like to do with my fence at the earliest. But I think the kids would love even more doing this, the project will keep them engrossed for hours. Thanks for such an innovative idea in making the fences
  • Tikva Morrow
    Tikva Morrow West Orange, NJ
    This is actually one of my favorite ideas on Hometalk! I can't believe it's so simple but has such a beautiful and artistic effect. How did you ever think of this??
  • Jamie @ C.R.A.F.T.
    My mom made it :) I think she saw the original idea on Pinterest! It really is such a neat piece... it glows rainbows!
  • Hilary Milner
    Hilary Milner United Kingdom
    What if children try to take them out thinking they are sweets? How about glueing them in?
  • Heather Paar
    Heather Paar Maquoketa, IA
    Oh how neat
Jamie @ C.R.A.F.T.