Marble Fence

Decor Ideas 03.19.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
Make your fence sparkle with marbles! It's easy... all you need is a drill, rubber mallet, marbles, and a fence! #SpringFever

To see more:

• Pamela Cody
    Pamela Cody Plainville, CT
    Every since I seen this, I can't wait to get my fence! I already have the marbles, so whimsical and beautiful. Thank you for the idea. :0)
  • Anna
    Anna Sterling, VA are kidding right? Now I have to go out and make this happen to my fence. Every time I end up on hometalk, I end up with another awesome project! Thanks for the post! So cool :)
  • Susan Myers
    Susan Myers Villa Rica, GA
    Absolutely beautiful!
  • Tammy@Deja Vue Designs
    Too cute!
  • Jamie @ C.R.A.F.T.
    Jo Anne K The marbles are in there pretty snug! The fence has only been up for about 3 months... but so far, so good!
  • Jamie @ C.R.A.F.T.
    Rai W I'll let you know what happens! it doesn't get very cold here in TX, so fingers crossed :)
  • Rai W
    Rai W Castro Valley, CA
    Looks great but I doubt that pounding marbles into wood will last through a summer into winter when wood expands then shrinks again in the summer. I would add some staples used to mount picture backing to help support the marbles when the wood shrinks.
  • Jo Anne K
    Jo Anne K Winter Garden, FL
    I love this look! So very cool. Question: have you had any issues with the fence expanding and contracting and maybe making the marbles fall out? I so want to do this!
  • Carol fleming
    Carol fleming Chambersburg, PA
    It will keep the kids entertained for hours, just trying tp pick them out. This is a great idea.
  • Goose Grove
    Goose Grove Belleville, IL
    Perfect whimsy! I'll have to build a fence just so I can do this!
  • Jamie @ C.R.A.F.T.
    Bernice H My mom saw it on Pinterest :) She designed the bottle tree too! Miriam I Thanks for sharing on the fb page!!!
  • Doug Rusk
    Doug Rusk Gilbert, AZ
    Pretty, looks kind of like gumdrops
  • Bernice H
    Bernice H New York, NY
    This is so cool! So fun! Thank you Miriam I for sending me here! I love it. Even hubs said how cool! Jamie how did you ever think of this? And is that a bottle tree in the back ground?????
  • Cheryl J
    Cheryl J Tulsa, OK
    Very nice and unusual!
  • Debbie M
    Debbie M Weirton, WV
    love it
Jamie @ C.R.A.F.T.

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post