Marble Fence

Decor Ideas 03.19.15
Make your fence sparkle with marbles! It's easy... all you need is a drill, rubber mallet, marbles, and a fence! #SpringFever

To see more: http://www.creatingreallyawesomefreethings.com/marble-fence/

• Pamela Cody
    Pamela Cody Plainville, CT
    For those in colder parts of the states,maybe drill just a tad larger then the marble.Use wood glue just to snug it in.
  • Kays
    Kays Palm Harbor, FL
    I did this project on the 64' of fence along my back yard. I cannot tell you how much I love it!! It is whimsical and beautiful and was really easy. I did discover that the marbles push in a lot easier if you wet the fence first. I did a star burst
  • Elizabeth Sagarminaga
    Elizabeth Sagarminaga Mission Viejo, CA
    Really an awesome idea, this is something I would like to do with my fence at the earliest. But I think the kids would love even more doing this, the project will keep them engrossed for hours. Thanks for such an innovative idea in making the fences
  • Tikva Morrow
    Tikva Morrow West Orange, NJ
    This is actually one of my favorite ideas on Hometalk! I can't believe it's so simple but has such a beautiful and artistic effect. How did you ever think of this??
  • Jamie @ C.R.A.F.T.
    My mom made it :) I think she saw the original idea on Pinterest! It really is such a neat piece... it glows rainbows!
Jamie @ C.R.A.F.T.