DIY Slide Out Pantry Kitchen Storage

kitchen storage 3 days ago
Thanks to Pinterest, my daughter and her husband were able to find a website with a great tutorial for building a slide out pantry. This DIY project solved their biggest kitchen storage problem! Visit for a look at how they built their own slide out pantry.

To see more:

• Upstate NYer
    Upstate NYer Kingston, NY
    An old painted bookshelf, casters to roll it and a handle to pull it with will make a great slide out cabinet. Any place in your home/office/garage/playroom/laundry.
  • Dana Muller
    Dana Muller San Diego, CA
    That's what I was thinking since I don't know how to build things like this.I'd use tension rods instead of the dowels. This is much taller than any plastic ones I have seen.
  • Maria Daniels-Marquez
    This is such a great Idea!!
  • Jan
    Jan United Kingdom
    We made a very tall one of these this weekend to fit by the fridge freezer it looks great and stores loads of things. Thanks for the idea.
  • Mollee Kauzlarich
    Mollee Kauzlarich Moline, IL
    I'm thinking a CD storage tower would be great for narrow spaces. Every little bit of storage helps.

Search Feedback