DIY Slide Out Pantry Kitchen Storage

11 hours ago
Thanks to Pinterest, my daughter and her husband were able to find a website with a great tutorial for building a slide out pantry. This DIY project solved their biggest kitchen storage problem! Visit for a look at how they built their own slide out pantry.

To see more: http://www.homeroad.net/2013/01/diy-slide-out-pantry.html#more

• Judy Adams
    Judy Adams West Richland, WA
    I really think this is the best thing i could use . My pantry is cluttered and useless space going to waste. This idea would organize my canned goods and make it easier to see what i have . Arranged by date and contents . Thanks I needed this.I can make
  • Sharron Lindemann
    I can think of a lot if things I can do with this
  • Alvaramos1010
    @Sharron Lindeman. What else could you use this for? Please give us some ideas.
  • Sharron Lindemann
    It good for a cruft room you can a lot of things on it I would use to. You Can put book on it you meds. On it in a restroom even thing litte on it
  • Upstate NYer
    Upstate NYer Kingston, NY
    An old painted bookshelf, casters to roll it and a handle to pull it with will make a great slide out cabinet. Any place in your home/office/garage/playroom/laundry.
  • Dana Muller
    Dana Muller San Diego, CA
    That's what I was thinking since I don't know how to build things like this.I'd use tension rods instead of the dowels. This is much taller than any plastic ones I have seen.
Homeroad