Sweater-Wrapped Vases!

Warm up your Winter decor with this 'Fast, Cheap & Easy' TM decorating idea...

simply slip sweater arms over thrifted glass cylinder vases! I was inspired years ago by eco-stylist Danny Seo, and now I've got a nifty way to make this work on large vases, too. It looks great with a candle, flowers, even twiggy branches inside. Check out my blog post over on my HOMEWARDfound blog to see more! #KeepingCozy #FallDecor #HomeAccessories

Time: 5 Minutes Difficulty: Easy
  • here's one of my trademark 'Fast, Cheap & Easy' TM tricks for spiffing up your decor: cover boring glass vases with recycled sweater arms!
  • cut the arm off of a sweater you've outgrown or is stained... and slip it cut-end first over a glass vase or large jar. tuck the bottom edge under, and fill your vase!
  • on a larger vase, simply wrap the entire sweater arm around the vase - then tuck the cut end into the cuff end, and pin in place!

To see more: http://homewardfounddecor.blogspot.com/2013/01/fast-cheap-easy-sweater-covered-vases.html

• Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    It looks so cute!
  • Deb@HOMEWARDfoundDecor
    Thank you, Miriam! I saw this idea back in 2007 on Danny Seo's 'green decorating' blog and loved it. I made my own versions of his idea - and on that same night I came up with the idea for my original 'Sweet Sweater Pumpkins'! There was a lotta' sweater
  • Jay
    Jay India
    Cozy look!
Deb@HOMEWARDfoundDecor