An Almost No Sew Slipcovered Chair

Sewing Projects 01.17.16
I created a slipcover to repurpose an old chair for a new space by using leftover drop cloth scraps, a glue gun, a staple gun and an old bridesmaid's dress! It's all part of my mission to use items in my own home before going out and buying something new. See how I did it at the link below!
Time: 1 Hour Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://www.storywooddesigns.com/2013/01/04/an-almost-no-sew-slipcovered-chair/

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!

• Vintage Charm Restored by Lori Young
    Oh my goodness!! I absolutely LOVE this!! I have 2 chairs that are just sitting aside waiting for this!! LOVE!!
  • Polly Zieper
    Polly Zieper Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Do you think this could be done with a sofa, or would all the pinning get too tedious?
  • Debi53
    debi53 Broadway, NC
    Hello neighbor! I live just a little south of you and I love this sweet little chair. Using the child's pin & the petticoat was just the right touch!
  • Nikki
    Nikki Fenton, MO
    Adorable! and I also love that it is No SEW =) are you able to wash it in the laundry? I'm just curious about the hot glue holding up, Or is it not a removable slipcover? I would love to figure out how to make a no sew slipcover for a living room chair I
Storywood Designs