How to Park Your Car in the Garage and Hit the Mark Every Time

car Yesterday
Is the space for the car a tight fit in your garage where every inch counts? Here's an easy way to get the car in the right spot every time ...

To see more: http://betteroutdoorlivingathome.com/outdoorliving/2012/07/how-to-park-your-car-in-the-garage-and-hit-the-mark-every-time/

• Better Outdoor Living at Home
    Hi Jeanette! A big garage would be fabulous!
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Two of the three houses we built had extra deep garages, but we used the ball so we'd have space to walk in front of the cars between them and items stored there. So they can come in handy in a deep garage too.
  • Sharon @ mrs. hines class
    Great tip! I used a 2X4 that I had and put it down on the garage floor at the perfect stopping point. It works really well. And I do rely on it because our garage is short.
  • Better Outdoor Living at Home
    Hi Sharon! Stopping markers are helpful to have for sure!
  • Sue Curwin
    Sue Curwin Canada
    Gosh, I found that funny, or maybe I just didn't get enough sleep, lol! We don't have a garage, but if we did, what a practical, and good idea!
Better Outdoor Living at Home