How to Park Your Car in the Garage and Hit the Mark Every Time

01.27.16
Is the space for the car a tight fit in your garage where every inch counts? Here's an easy way to get the car in the right spot every time ...

To see more: http://betteroutdoorlivingathome.com/outdoorliving/2012/07/how-to-park-your-car-in-the-garage-and-hit-the-mark-every-time/

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!

• WebbRowan
    WebbRowan Australia
    This is a very practical idea to ensure you park your car at the exact correct spot each time at the garage without burning a hole in your pocket. Sometimes the best ideas do not even cost you a single cent.
  • PhilCo
    PhilCo Colombia
    I put these up, and a mark on the side wall, my wife still stops short of it... But it keeps the dogs entertained! :D
  • Sue Curwin
    Sue Curwin Canada
    Gosh, I found that funny, or maybe I just didn't get enough sleep, lol! We don't have a garage, but if we did, what a practical, and good idea!
  • Better Outdoor Living at Home
    Hi Sharon! Stopping markers are helpful to have for sure!
  • Sharon @ mrs. hines class
    Great tip! I used a 2X4 that I had and put it down on the garage floor at the perfect stopping point. It works really well. And I do rely on it because our garage is short.
  • Zelda?
    Zelda? Albert, OK
    Two of the three houses we built had extra deep garages, but we used the ball so we'd have space to walk in front of the cars between them and items stored there. So they can come in handy in a deep garage too.
  • Better Outdoor Living at Home
    Hi Jeanette! A big garage would be fabulous!
  • Jeanette S
    Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    I had to laugh...we never had to do this because our garage is long enough for a work bench and a full size truck...and can then let down the tailgate with the door closed. But my best friend bought a new house (20' garage) and had a big 1995 Caddy! We
  • Better Outdoor Living at Home
    Hi Becky - they are very helpful!
  • Better Outdoor Living at Home
    Hi Wanda - a tennis ball named Ernie, that is so cute!
  • Zelda?
    Zelda? Albert, OK
    We had them in our last home. We just line up with the windows now. They really do work though.
Better Outdoor Living at Home