How to Park Your Car in the Garage and Hit the Mark Every Time

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
Is the space for the car a tight fit in your garage where every inch counts? Here's an easy way to get the car in the right spot every time ...

To see more:

• .
    . Schenectady, NY
    Two of the three houses we built had extra deep garages, but we used the ball so we'd have space to walk in front of the cars between them and items stored there. So they can come in handy in a deep garage too.
  • Sharon @ mrs. hines class
    Great tip! I used a 2X4 that I had and put it down on the garage floor at the perfect stopping point. It works really well. And I do rely on it because our garage is short.
  • Better Outdoor Living at Home
    Hi Sharon! Stopping markers are helpful to have for sure!
  • Sue Curwin
    Sue Curwin Canada
    Gosh, I found that funny, or maybe I just didn't get enough sleep, lol! We don't have a garage, but if we did, what a practical, and good idea!
  • PhilCo
    PhilCo Colombia
    I put these up, and a mark on the side wall, my wife still stops short of it... But it keeps the dogs entertained! :D
Better Outdoor Living at Home

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post