Hometalk.com

Awesome Remodels 3 days ago

Built-in Spice Rack

Do you have an extra wall or tucked away space that is overlooked! Maximize your space with a spice rack or dish rack built into the side of cabinet! This project is so much easier than it looks and costs under $35 to make! Here's to an organized 2013! #OrganizedHome
Time: 2 Hours Cost: $25.00 Difficulty: Moderate

To see more: http://www.thistlewoodfarms.com/built-in-spice-rack

15 Comments Displaying 15 of 15 comments
  • Such a clever idea!! And stylish too!
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    Brilliant! I love it.
  • Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    Looks great, and a great idea. I might try to make one of these inside one of my cabinets. My only nitpick with this exposed spice rack is that spices last longer in the fridge or cabinet, when they aren't out degrading in the light.
  • Brilliant AND gorgeous! I have to hide my spices... they're in exactly 87 different kinds of jars... eek!
  • Fantastic idea! This is a great space saver. I love those spice jars.
  • Marcy Southfield, MI
    Beautiful- I love this!
  • Petticoat Junktion Clarksville, TN
    I love your beautiful spaces Karianne. I'm with Donna, my spices definitely have to stay hidden!
  • Nancy @ ArtsyChicksRule Virginia Beach, VA
    I agree...it is stylish and useful! Love it!
  • Kelli Springfield, MO
    Beautiful...and useful. I'll go for that. ;)
  • Thistlewood Grand Rivers, KY
    Thanks everyone! It was such a fun and easy project!
  • Becky Blair, NE
    Cute! This is what I've been wanting to do between the studs on the bare wall in our pantry, but I fear asking hubby about removing the drywall to do so. :^\
  • Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    Very nice!
  • Doris rhoden Emmett, ID
    HI, I would like a simple drawing of some simple stand -alone shelves to make. this for food staorage The plastic kind and the wire kind do not work due to the weight of the food. I moved from the deep south to Idaho and live in a 850sq ft apartment with
  • Neatsmart Marietta, GA
    Great suggestion. I love finding ways to utilize small spaces.
  • Dueley L Walstonburg, NC
    Wonderful idea that works! Just what I've been looking for! Love it!