Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

Closet Solutions

Dream Home 10.15.14
I would like to share about quick and relatively inexpensive closet solution. Using a hanging shoe rack as a way to organize sweaters or jeans helps save space!

This ideas can help in a tiny apartment for two and it helps keep your sweaters from losing shape. You can read my more detailed tips at the link below.

To see more: http://askannamoseley.com/2012/02/organizing-clothes-saving-closet-space/

2 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 2 of 2 comments
  • Patty Reininger
    Patty Reininger Bandera, TX
    I have this in my closet and have added dollar store baskets to hold hair items, brushes, curling irons, ponytail bands, etc. It has been a huge help.
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
  • Sandra W
    Sandra W Lithia Springs, GA
    hanging shoe racks with pockets in them make a great storage area for baby bath time items and you will have everything you need in one place, lotion, cream, shampoo, baby wash clothes, q-tips, Vaseline, anything you might need to get the baby ready for bed.
Anna M

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing