Closet Solutions

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
I would like to share about quick and relatively inexpensive closet solution. Using a hanging shoe rack as a way to organize sweaters or jeans helps save space!

This ideas can help in a tiny apartment for two and it helps keep your sweaters from losing shape. You can read my more detailed tips at the link below.

To see more:

• Patty Reininger
    Patty Reininger Bandera, TX
    I have this in my closet and have added dollar store baskets to hold hair items, brushes, curling irons, ponytail bands, etc. It has been a huge help.
  • Sandra W
    Sandra W Lithia Springs, GA
    hanging shoe racks with pockets in them make a great storage area for baby bath time items and you will have everything you need in one place, lotion, cream, shampoo, baby wash clothes, q-tips, Vaseline, anything you might need to get the baby ready for bed.
Anna M

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post