How to Clean Between Oven Glass

DIY Cleaning 10.05.15
If you still have smudges on your oven glass door when you are done cleaning, it might be inside between the oven glass. I give you a step by step tutorial on how to get between the glass. You will need a glass cleaner or wipe of some sort, a hanger to get in those hard to reach places and depending on your oven you may need to remove some screws. See how I cleaned between my oven glass at the link below. #cleaningtricks
  • Use a wire hanger to clean between the oven glass.
  • Look for the slots under the oven door to access in between the glass.
  • Use a windex wipe, or something similar to remove spots.

To see more:

• Anna Ibarra
    Anna Ibarra San Antonio, TX
    Oh my word! I have been dying to figure out how to do this. So thank you sooo much for sharing this. I'll be back if I succeed. :-)
  • Shana @ Our Feathered Nest
    So helpful! Thanks!
  • Jeanisa Moore
    Jeanisa Moore Cross Hill, SC
    THIS IS MY TASK FOR IN THE MORNING! Perfect thing to do while waiting on clothes wash/dry in between time. I will let you know if I have success!
  • Anna Ibarra
    Anna Ibarra San Antonio, TX
    Well, it did work for me, great tip. Thank you, and now I don't feel like so embarrassed about having company over and they looking dirty oven door, oven was clean, door wasn't.
  • Patricia Swinford
    Patricia Swinford Paducah, KY
    I tried your method on my son's oven but there is a strip of stainless steel not attached keeping me from putting the hanger and wipe up there ,so what do i do?
Anna M

Search Feedback