How to Clean Between Oven Glass

If you still have smudges on your oven glass door when you are done cleaning, it might be inside between the oven glass. I give you a step by step tutorial on how to get between the glass. You will need a glass cleaner or wipe of some sort, a hanger to get in those hard to reach places and depending on your oven you may need to remove some screws. See how I cleaned between my oven glass at the link below. #cleaningtricks
  • Use a wire hanger to clean between the oven glass.
  • Look for the slots under the oven door to access in between the glass.
  • Use a windex wipe, or something similar to remove spots.

To see more: http://askannamoseley.com/2013/01/how-to-clean-between-oven-glass/

• Patricia Swinford
    Patricia Swinford Paducah, KY
    I tried your method on my son's oven but there is a strip of stainless steel not attached keeping me from putting the hanger and wipe up there ,so what do i do?
  • Anna Ibarra
    Anna Ibarra San Antonio, TX
    Well, it did work for me, great tip. Thank you, and now I don't feel like so embarrassed about having company over and they looking dirty oven door, oven was clean, door wasn't.
  • Jeanisa Moore
    Jeanisa Moore Cross Hill, SC
    THIS IS MY TASK FOR IN THE MORNING! Perfect thing to do while waiting on clothes wash/dry in between time. I will let you know if I have success!
  • Shana @ Our Feathered Nest
    So helpful! Thanks!
  • Anna Ibarra
    Anna Ibarra San Antonio, TX
    Oh my word! I have been dying to figure out how to do this. So thank you sooo much for sharing this. I'll be back if I succeed. :-)
Anna M