Hometalk.com

Around the House 03.21.14

How to Clean Between Oven Glass

If you still have smudges on your oven glass door when you are done cleaning, it might be inside between the oven glass. I give you a step by step tutorial on how to get between the glass. You will need a glass cleaner or wipe of some sort, a hanger to get in those hard to reach places and depending on your oven you may need to remove some screws. See how I cleaned between my oven glass at the link below. #cleaningtricks

To see more: http://askannamoseley.com/2013/01/how-to-clean-between-oven-glass/

7 Comments Displaying 7 of 7 comments
  • SicilianMa Elgin, IL
    All good things come to those who wait. Oh boy, have I been waiting for a helpful idea like this one. My husband was going to take apart my stove to clean in between the oven door glass. He usually can't remember where all the parts go when he puts
  • Michele W Osage, OK
    Amen...to finally learning how to clean that glass, as oven is self cleaning and looks so nice if you could see it through the dirty glass...well this morning I followed your how too and with the help of krud Kutter that tacky grease is gone. I use a lot
  • Kristine Blake Greensboro, MD
    I tried this last night. It worked. Thank you!
  • Karen Grantsville, UT
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!
  • Stephani Port Matilda, PA
    F
  • Anna Ibarra San Antonio, TX
    Oh my word! I have been dying to figure out how to do this. So thank you sooo much for sharing this. I'll be back if I succeed. :-)