How To Clean Your Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
Have you looked closely at your kitchen sink lately? I did this weekend, and was mortified. So, I decided to give it a thorough cleaning. I used one of my favorite products and a little elbow grease to get my sink all sparkly clean in minutes! #cleaningtricks
  • Clean sink :)
  • Filthy faucet.
  • Clean with Barkeeper's Friend.
  • Scrub all the nastiness away.
  • Cheryl Brewer
    Thanks!! Great tip!
  • Cheryl Brewer
    Thanks!! Great tip!
  • Cheryl Brewer
    Thanks!! Great tip!
  • LaLiDa1213
    I clean with baking soda, then pour vinegar over it to clean out the drain. Dry the sink and using a soft cloth, apply a light coating or mineral oil to sink. You'll notice the water beads up and runs off, reducing the frequency you have to clean it.
  • Holly
    holly San Diego, CA
    Baking Soda and Vinegar doesn't leave that Bar Keepers Friend Film that takes forever to rinse. Plus, it's a bit more Eco Friendly. But that's a factor not for everyone, I suppose.

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post